Review of eSources

London, LONDON WC1N 3XX, UK
mackmanjoe@esources.co.uk

kalebg3
9/3/19

It can be tough trying to source your 'niche' for the right price but esources has given me access to the right companies. I would like to note that this platform has been a very good eye opener for my business. A great service and the support has always been quick and knowledgeable.

dorothyk55
7/19/19

Of all the services we've tried eSources has been the most useful. We are selling in the United States so we were looking for manufacturers and dropshippers based in the US. We found exactly what we needed so I can say it is definitely worth the money.

joannab75
5/24/19

Esources has been very valuable to me as a new start-up sole-trader. Without some of the contacts I've made I probably would have already failed. It can be tough trying to source your 'niche' for the right price but esources has given me access to the right companies. The contacts / leads alone are easily worth the money for membership. Overall I'm extremely pleased with the service which, with a bit of getting used to, has become an invaluable tool for me.

hafsahkk
3/29/19

I would like to note that this platform has been a very good eye opener for my business, I was able to find many reliable suppliers selling products at great rates.

jennn15
3/12/19

We found over 10 new dropshippers we are dealing with currently, who are genuine and really good suppliers. Before joining we had spent weeks trying to find genuine dropshippers and there are so many scammers out there that it really is worth the fee to prevent losing much, much more. So overall a great system that enforces the right controls to ensure that the companies are genuine.

robynw59
2/24/19

I absolutely love this site. First impressions were OK, then i contacted support for some guidance and they showed me how to retrieve the information i needed.

victoriah128
12/27/18

To be honest I have never used a directory this comprehensive before. We came across it after a business coach recommendation. A great service and the support has always been quick and knowledgeable.

nickt131
11/17/18

I used eSources to start up an online business 10 years ago with great success. I'm now in a position to start a new venture and the first place I knew I had to go to was eSources. Still as good as ever, 1000's of opportunities and all trusted sellers.

lucindar11
7/10/18

The best thing about e-sources is the amazing database of wholesalers and drop shippers that a retailer like us can get access to. It is really helpful to source products from the EU and the US without having to search for Chinese suppliers.

mileyb3
5/30/18

We have found this service very profitable for our business and have recommended it to our business partners. Best wishes for a continued work well done.

robbins8
1/12/18

Extremely useful from my business point of view. Your resources are indeed helpful in improving various areas of business. The site is easy to use and has certainly enhanced my browsing experience. I have spoken to a lot of suppliers from the esources directory and most of them have been very helpful, stock great products and said that they were receiving lots of leads from esources. The services are top class too. All in all, I think you guys are doing a tremendous job.

qulzamm
11/2/17

I am in the process of starting and establishing in business and am sure that esources.co.uk will be my main source in achieving my goals. I have found your website and other resources very helpful to date, so far I am really pleased.

borisk26
9/1/17

Great service and worth every cent spent. Website design could be refined otherwise it's an unbelievable service.

magnusj1
6/28/17

So far I am very pleased with this service. Have found many interesting offers and the suppliers are much better than what I was using. At the moment everything is good.

juliol12
4/26/17

It helped me discover numberless opportunities. My suggestion is that you keep on enlarging the Wholesale Index as you can, for the larger the WI the more biz opportunities your customers will have.

kathrynb48
4/8/17

We are extremely pleased with our experience with esources. It has been a wonderful journey so far. The customer care team is very helpful and has helped us trouble shoot initial problems quickly. Great going!

jenniferm282
11/15/16

Would definitely recommend, allowed me to find the sources of the stock I had been searching for for a while.

ilesanmio
9/28/16

To be honest, I have never used a directory this comprehensive before. I was just fortunate to come across it after thorough research and a business recommendation from a coach. Since then I have been telling everyone about it. In short, a great directory!!!

mikep183
9/27/16

Having used the site for ten days now I have found the links to be extensive and the opportunity for profit great. The queries I have had have been dealt with quickly without fuss and the e-courses are invaluable to anyone starting out in the buying and selling trade. All in all a really invaluable resource with numerous benefits.

ajharm
9/20/16

I am enjoying using esources, the service is excellent!

joannem51
9/8/16

I am absolutely impressed with your website. As a new business trying to gain a foothold in the industry, esources is just what I needed. I made an inadvertent error with the country option which your team was quick to detect and set right within 24 hours.

chanc134
8/31/16

I found this resource very easy to use and very helpful I think they are brilliant, everything needed when starting up a new business. Customer service always reply very quickly and are very helpful.

jaspals1
7/30/16

I am extremely satisfied with this service, I have found many suppliers to manage my business properly. Website Interface is very easy to navigate. The large supplier database is very helpful to find niche Items, which would have been a headache elsewhere.

issacb21
7/25/16

All is going great, Im really loving the service. Esources is for me the best website to buy wholesale products.

ashokk13
6/14/16

The database of suppliers has helped us a lot. It is perfect and feel lucky we took the right decision.

Dear Dave, Thank you for your question. The answer depends on many factors, such as your supply model and your growth targets. One of your main costs will be marketing, which includes Google PLA ads and content writing (blog posts, articles, banners and photography) to drive customers to your stores via organic search, Facebook and Instagram for example.

By Jane D., eSources Representative

Dear Haritha, Thank you for your question. Please note we connect you to over 150,000 verified trade sources worldwide, including verified drop shippers from Australia. You can sort all category and search results by supplier type, for example: https://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/14/1/8/Australia/ https://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/1/1/8/Australia/ Additionally, one of the advantages of drop shipping is that you can sell worldwide, for example by selling to USA customers using USA based drop shippers. This is probably the second most important advantage you gain with the drop shipping fulfilment model, other than optimising your cashflow by not having to hold stock. Further, each premium membership includes unlimited custom sourcing support, for whenever you require more verified suppliers that match your specific sourcing requirements.

By Jane D., eSources Representative

Hi Nancy, The database features over 45,000 verified sources from North America, for example: Apparel US sources: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/1/United-States/ Surplus US sources: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/20/United-States/ Hope this helps. Details on premium buyer services are available at https://www.esources.co.uk/premiumbuyer.php

By Jane D., eSources Representative

Hi Adonai, Thank you for your question. Please note we feature over 140,000 verified sources and growing. The large majority ship internationally. If you are mainly interested in suppliers based in Germany, please find some reference links below. Additionally, premium membership includes unlimited custom sourcing reports during your entire premium membership, for whenever you need more sources based on your specific sourcing requirements. We guarantee to find the sources you need. Details on our premium memberships are available at https://www.esources.co.uk/premiumbuyer.php German supplier references: 415 Apparel & Clothing verified suppliers from Germany: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/1/Germany/ 38 Surplus & Stocklots verified suppliers from Germany: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/20/Germany/ 202 Toys & Games verified suppliers from Germany: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/23/Germany/ 154 Gifts & Giftware verified suppliers from Germany: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/12/Germany/ 294 Home Suppliers verified suppliers from Germany: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/14/Germany/ and so on :) Hope this helps.

By Jane D., eSources Representative

Hi Moon, Thank you for your query, we offer what is probably the largest database of verified drop shippers on the web. Please find below relevant results from our current database: 1. 46 verified Australian drop shippers: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/1082/Australia/ 2. 109 verified Hong Kong drop shippers: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/1082/Hong-Kong-SAR/ 3. 2195 verified drop shippers outside the UK: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/1082/ In addition, all premium memberships include unlimited custom sourcing reports during your entire premium membership period, to guarantee we find the sources you need in addition to our very large database. You can find details on our memberships by visiting https://www.esources.co.uk/premiumbuyer.php

By Jane D., eSources Representative

Hi Don, Yes absolutely, the database features over 45,000 verified sources from North America, for example: Apparel US sources: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/1/United-States/ Surplus US sources: http://www.esources.co.uk/international-suppliers/20/United-States/

By Esources L.

Questions? Get answers from the eSources staff and other customers.

1 Photo for eSources