Review of Eso-Gold

Eso-Gold reviews

isabellag23
Isabella G.
4/7/19

i got 200k gold for eso for about $10. the website advertises 5-30 minutes, but a full day later i got an email from them saying that "my eso inbox is full and cannot receive mail," which wasn't true. i bought gold for another source and received that just fine. i bought items from guild stores and got them in my inbox. they said "ok we tell gamer." so another day went by and i opened two chats on their website to ask for the gold. after threatening to open a paypal dispute to get a refund, the gold was suddenly sent to my account. i'm not sure if i would have gotten it if i wasn't so abrasive. normally i wouldn't be so stern with anyone, but i got a bad feeling i would have been scammed otherwise. i also don't think it's necessary to ask for your paypal email when you open a chat, and you most likely will. just ask the customer for their bill number... i believe asking for the paypal email breaks paypal's privacy.

satanh
10/8/17

this site is a $#*!ing rip off. $#*! them, they'll steal your money, these $#*!ers said i ordered on pc whn i ordered on xbox. then sent me a vid of them "mailing it"..

esogolds
2/16/17

cheap, but not full in stock, sometimes need to wait, i have connect to live chat 2times and got my eso gold.

loppys
10/11/16

operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Tony'

Tony: hi

Dropped last conversation.

Did you find my order?

Tony: May I have your Invoice ID or PayPal email?

Sent receipt yesterday and talked with your rep on phone. Was promised delivery with in an hr but have not received

Tony: paypal email plz

Item #

Tony: plz double check the invoice
Invoice I'd esog

Tony: The Elder Scrolls online - All / XBOX - North America / 2500K ESO Gold

: Yup

Tony: we only could trade with you in 1900k gold cuz the price of gold has raisen

At the time of purchase that was the price, as it states in receipt and invoice

Tony: we know that

Tony: but you may check the price on other website which sells gold

I have, you were middle of the road, I went with you because of reviews. Are you saying that you will not honor the price agreed apron purchase?

Tony: you may check the price on http://www.eso-gold.com/elder-scrolls-online/elder-scrolls-gold/XBOX-North-America-2137

Your price has changed since purchase. That has bearing on our original agreement, your site explicitly states that price is locked and delivery will be in a timely manner. If you are stating that if the price changes after the purchase and you reserve the right to not deliver dependent on that change?

Tony: we are suprise about the change this time

Tony: are unable to perform it back to former

Gold exchanges are constantly in flux but the purchase was at the agreed price. If you cannot deliver on agreement that puts esogold in breach of agreement

Tony: sorry for the inconvenience

Please refund, PayPal has been informed, via conversation history.

Tony: will refund you in next monday if you hadnt got te account then, but at meanwhile we will try our best to complete your order

no need to complete order if not possible in the next hr, I have waited almost two days. Already informed PayPal etc of no delivery and chat.

Tony: if the price could went done

I will be looking for refund on monday

Chat has been saved

Chat has been sent to gmhelp4u@gmail.com for verification

cm120
3/9/16

Bought gold and after waiting over an hour I contacted them. They state they have 24 hr live chat, yet no one was manning it. Tried calling the "customer service" phone number and no one answered. I then sent an email and haven't received a response. I promptly opened up a Pay pal dispute. I will also probably do a CC charge back.
They use http://www.eso-gold.com/ and also http://www.u4gm.com
company name is :COOLYOU LLC
Scammers!

Questions? Get answers from the Eso-Gold staff and other customers.

Eso-Gold?