Entertainmentwarehouseusa.webs reviews

1100 Wayne Avenue
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910, United States

michaelc2
10/8/09

I love this company. they offer wonderful customer service and affordable products. I got my product within the time I was suppose to. the site is very helpful as it gives me people to talk to within the company and a detailed list of products, i don't care if it is on a free server, its a great site, because its real, and is a great company to order from.

chriso1
3,140 helpful votes
10/7/09

(Reviewed by request)

1) This is a FREE website hosted at webs.com - not an "online megastore".
2) Design, language both poor to awful.
3) Hotmail is not a service used by genuine, trustworthy businesses.
4) No proof that they are an LLC, as claimed.
5) Less-than-glowing customer comments:

"I ordered an Iphone and I got a fake fedex tracking number too!!! What happens when you call the toll free number is it busy??"

"Where is my order??? What happen to great customer service???? Why do I have a fake Fedex tracking number????"

"Last Friday I ordered iphone with overnight shipping. But I have not received anything from this company. Also, they gave a fake tracking number and never answer my call after sold item. I think you should cantact the police and your credit card service center to report a fraud this company. I'm already done.
good luck and let's get our stolen money."

"Why didn't anybody call me or email me with a real fedex tracking number??? "Why are all of the toll fee numbers line busy and have been busy since sunday???? Please contact me because I have contacted the company twice from the contact us tab but nobody has!!!!"

"I purchased the 3gs on Friday and paid extra for express. The shipping number is not valid and nobody has returned my emails!!!! All of a sudden all the lines are busy and have been since Sunday ... What is going on with my order???????"

If you want to risk $300 on a site that looks like this, maybe you might as well send the money to me - I could really use it right now. It's very unlikely, in my personal opinion, that you'd get anything more from the person who runs this site.

Questions? Get answers from the Entertainmentwarehouseusa.webs staff and other customers.

Entertainmentwarehouseusa.webs?