Review of EnterSlice

krishas1
10/21/18

After GST
implementation, I contacted Enterslice for GST registration. They completed
the work within 4-5 days. I am very happy with my association with the firm.
We are taking their services for GST Returns and book keeping services.

rohita17
9/27/18

They are consultants
with good experience of dealing with RBI related matters. My NBFC
Registration work was completed in the stipulated time period and in an
efficient manner.

kirant7
9/8/18

Our
association has been quite long. You guys helped me in Compnay registration,
Trademark and GST Registration as well. It has been a great associating with
you guys. Keep it up.

syedk7
8/1/18

Feels like how can things be so simple, but with enterslice it is indeed simple. Many thanks to the executives there to complete my MSME registration.

aftaba10
8/1/18

My experience with enterslice was good, the staff is quick, efficient and are trained nicely as they understand exactly what I meant them to do for me.

akkus
7/30/18

GST registration and FSSAI registration of my company was done by the Arbind in Enterslice. It was a good experience, they did guide me all about it, and the transparency and conciseness maintained in the communication are simply impressive.

abidh3
7/29/18

My company was audited by the Enterslice audit team and I must say the enterslice has very expert,team for audit and compliance. Thank you.

saifa22
7/29/18

My random search on google gave me an option of getting FSSAI license from enterslice at the much cheaper rate than other available option and I must say it was the correct decision. Thank you everyone involved.

adityaj6
7/29/18

Enterslice provides fast service and their team is very good. A special thanks to Mr. Suddharth for my ITR filing.

enterslicei1
4/7/18

GST was one of the biggest tax reform in the Indian history and it has brought more transparency in the Indian tax System. GST came into effect on 1st July 2017. GST was introduced with the concept of ONE NATION ONE TAX. Any person or entity when crosses the threshold limit under GST is liable to get GST Registration. The process to register under GST is online at gst.gov.in. Know more visit https://enterslice.com/gst-registration

prafuls1
4/1/18

I would like take this opportunity to thank the Enterslice team. They gave me the FSSAI License within 3 days. All I had to do was to provide the required documents and I was tension free.

Questions? Get answers from the EnterSlice staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EnterSlice