Review of Not Alone

Not Alone reviews

sillyb1
1/12/19

I think that this site is cyberbullying at it's finest, only it's the platinum members that give "advice" that will bully you. . A bunch of nasty people who in my opinion give terrible nasty advice. I'm not even sure of their qualifications other than being bitter and wanting to take it out on vulnerable people who stumble into this site. I would be interested to learn the qualifications of these platinum advice givers.. Especially look out for hollyj the no life 17K post member who I felt harassed by. She trolled my post then turned around and called me a troll when I did nothing at all but make a post. I felt ganged up on but a bunch of trashy people for writing one post about my situation. She wouldn't get off of my post after I asked her to a few times. Thin-skinned awful people, not anyone I would want advice from.

I don't care if Arman the owner responds to this. Your site stinks and it's full of a bunch of bullies this site should be removed from the internet entirely.

It's an outlet for censorship and dictatorial rules.

If you are vulnerable and are looking for breakup advice do not go here it might be detrimental to your mental health.

Cyberbullying is illegal in our schools and should not be encouraged on sites like this. You don't know who is asking questions and how vulnerable they are. Those platinum members need to get a life and be banned for life from the site.

P.S. The site will not let you delete an account or post either. They won't even do it for you. If you need to delete a post and with it your account.. Break one of their many rules. Send one of the platinum members that harrassed you a message. I told HollyJ she was a harassing troll in a message and bang I was banned for life for myself being a troll somehow. Your account and posts will be gone instantly.

katiet51
5/7/18

I am an old Loveshack.org member, and was looking for a new community since it shut down.

Found eNotAlone and was so happy to find a potential new community, so I created an account. A message popped up saying I was banned for having multiple accounts. This seemed weird to me, since I had never seen the site before, so I tried again. Again, banned. Finally I tried with my old Hotmail email address and found that I had an old account from 2007 where I had made 2 posts. Being that this was 11 years ago, I had totally forgotten about this account, which they also banned for being associated with the IP that made the new accounts.

I contacted admin, fully expecting a compassionate adult conversation about the misunderstanding (this is a support site, right?), and instead got the most NASTY email replies telling me I'm forever banned, that I'm not reading what he's saying, etc etc.

He didn't even listen to me or offer any sympathy. I actually recommended eNotAlone to my old Loveshackers here on Sitejabber, and I will be amending that review. Heartless Admin. I'm just looking for a support community, and I think I made that very clear.

When I find a better forum, I will post it on here.

Shame on you eNotAlone. You have made me feel more alone than ever.

Response from Arman G., Not Alone Representative
Corect, you are banned permanently. Per the forum rules/terms we don't allow multiple accounts. We warned you number of times about this but now that you already created not less than 4 accounts you are banned and not welcome to the forum. Excused that I did not understand etc. therefore I created more accounts are not going to get you restored.
toddh20
10/31/16

I simply included the link to one of my blogs in my signature and did not run an ad in my sole post but got banned anyway for what they consider spam. They state that you can't run ads in their policies but don't state that you can't include links in your profile or signature.

Response from Arman G., Not Alone Representative
Sure, if someone registered and the first thing they do is add a link to signature that would get you banned here.

Questions? Get answers from the Not Alone staff and other customers.

Not Alone?