Saw Shop!

Saw Shop!. has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Saw Shop!. ranks 139th among T Shirts sites.

How would you rate Saw Shop!?

“Cool”

Stella C.
12/27/17

Cool store! And I like how my items come in decent time. One order was damaged when I received it & the poster was folded in half, and I was sent a replacement to make up for the shipping error. So I'm happy about that.

“Shipping takes forever”

Lucy C.
2/23/17

Don't expect your order to arrive any time soon. The site says expect 2-6 weeks for shipping when it's been 5 months almost 6 and I still haven't received my package. Anytime I order something it takes MONTHS to arrive. I like their stuff & how pictures and posters are signed, which is awesome! But shipping is the killer.

stellac19
December 27th, 2017

So I'm happy about that.

lucyc33
February 23rd, 2017

Don't expect your order to arrive any time soon.

Questions? Get answers from the Saw Shop! staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saw Shop!?

Have a question about Saw Shop!?