Review of Enjoycpr

Enjoycpr reviews

jocelynk12
4/4/19

Check out their Facebook page and yelp. They book classes, cancel and keep your money,,, it is now April 2019 and they canecelled class dec 2018. Claim refund program is down. Saw reviews from last year that they said same thing... also people not getting cpr cards. All they do when you have a class is serve as a broker.... no point on having a middle man, especially one that that frequently cancels and changes classes and doesn't process refunds.

kellyy29
1/14/19

Horrible company to do business with and to work for. They lack integrity and honesty. Instructors have to beg for the money that is owed to them and students are consistently put into the wrong classes. Most hospital and medical offices that require BLS DO NOT TAKE AMERICAN RED CROSS CERTIFICATION! EnjoyCPR will happily take your money though, all the while knowing that you will have to recert through American Heart Association.

kellyr216
11/24/18

I was scheduled for a class on 10/17/18. I was notified on 10/12/18 that the class was cancelled due to low enrollment. (I was not happy with the short notice about this). Any further classes that were offered in my area were after my CPR expired so I requested a refund. I was told that I would be given a refund in 30 days. It is now the end of November, and I still have not received it. Yes, I have contacted them at least 2 times since to inquire about my refund.

carols508
9/14/18

If I could give a negative review I would. Over the summer two classes were cancelled in a row for my son and we had to find a different class. They also told me my credit card would be reimbursed after 30 days and it still has not shown up. When I questioned the long wait they said they had a lot of reimbursements to go through. Now they are telling me it is 30 business days which is a month and a half. It is totally wrong for them to hold my money for a month and a half.

Questions? Get answers from the Enjoycpr staff and other customers.

Enjoycpr?