Review of Enjoycpr

Enjoycpr reviews

rayb211
Ray B.
3/15/19

No problem enjoyed the last class, looking forward to this one again.Wished it last longer than 2 years

billc220
Bill C.
3/8/19

The instructor (David Macher) made the class interesting and fun. He taught in a way that emphasized the usefullness of the information in everyday life. He gave many examples of instances where the information learned in the class was used to help people in the past. I would definitely recommend this class to others looking to get CPR/AED/First Aid certified.

julieg298
Julie G.
3/8/19

Ms. Mack was great-professional but yet friendly. I recommend her as as instructor. I received all needed information in this afternoon course.

karend303
KAREN D.
3/8/19

I wanted to use PayPal to complete transaction. Even though it was listed on the payment page. It did not show up in the drop down.

lamonta4
Lamont A.
2/26/19

The class was very informative and the instructor was patient and let you practice and ask questions as much as you need to

amandas496
Amanda S.
2/24/19

I still have not received my CPR aed first aide bls license yet I am very upset
513-265-9437
My instructor very nice .
Class was good. My online class was good. However it was split at last minute night before class, I received an email stating that I needed to do online part before class next day , n class time and location was changed at last moment..... I have proof of all this.. I need my bls CPR aed adult n ped which I paid for....I am a Lpn n have to carry this. I have called 1 time last week as my instructor said to and I was told it would be ok. Its not. My cell is 513-265-9437
Amanda stankorb is my name

jenniferp411
Jennifer P.
2/13/19

I was hoping to purchase the class by mailing a check. Unfortunately that option is no longer available.

christineo34
Christine O.
2/8/19

The instructor was professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable. He answered every question without hesitation and in a way in which it was understood. I especially loved his hands on approach since I learn best visually and via demonstration. This was my third time recertifying through EnjoyCpr, and they have never let me down. I highly recommend them.

lauram661
Laura M.
2/5/19

Brian Hess is a great teacher
His easygoing & thought provoking technique makes recertification meaningful

feliciarenatan
FeliciaRenata N.
2/5/19

I’m trying to get the number so that I could reschedule. I have been trying all day and won’t be able to do the class today. The Uber says that I won’t get there until 6:45. I don’t get out of class soon enough to get there earlier. How do I reschedule without having to repay?

teruyos
teruyo s.
2/4/19

class was rescheduled many times at the last minutes for various remote locations, causing us quite inconvenience. i will never sign up with you.

amyw364
Amy W.
2/1/19

Great experience. I always learn something everytime. The instructor was easy to understand,
Thanks,
Amy

carolb241
Carol B.
2/1/19

It does not give information about the blended or not blended classes well. I still don't know if I have to do anything online before the class. Information about recertification classes could not be found. I wanted recertification, but could not find any.

shauntaeh
Shauntae H.
1/31/19

Great experience and happy for the discount as well and convenience to meet my licensure needs. Affordable and convenient.

mamier3
Mamie R.
1/30/19

I tried to read the Terms of Service but when I clicked on the link the page it went to was unrelated. Then I was unable to go back to the order page and had to start over. Other than that everything was fine.

sarahc498
Sarah C.
1/29/19

The class was excellent. The teacher explained everything in way that was easy to remember. He was friendly and welcomed and answered all questions. I will definitely be using enjoy CPR again!

susang520
Susan G.
1/28/19

I have taken classes before through EnjoyCPR. I wasn't able to find the location I wanted when it would work best for me, so I had to settle for a class further away, and at a later time.

bellar24
Bella R.
1/24/19

It is a bit confusing that the classes in Germantown, Maryland which is the closest to me are way more expensive.

miken165
Mike N.
1/23/19

Excellent class, allowed us to prove our knowledge and move on to next topic which made the class go quicker! I really appreciated that!

jenniferw513
Jennifer W.
1/23/19

Bill was a great instructor. He was engaging and made the class interactive with asking questions through the training. I highly recommend him.

paulf347
Paul F.
1/23/19

Much easier to figure out your website than the other local provider...but your classes are more expensive

lumumbap
Lumumba P.
1/20/19

Very pleased with the instructor.. very informative and made learning material fun.. would recommend

connies210
Connie S.
1/15/19

I was thrilled to find a class that was being offered within the next two months and so close to my home! Thanks so much!

kellyy29
1/14/19

Horrible company to do business with and to work for. They lack integrity and honesty. Instructors have to beg for the money that is owed to them and students are consistently put into the wrong classes. Most hospital and medical offices that require BLS DO NOT TAKE AMERICAN RED CROSS CERTIFICATION! EnjoyCPR will happily take your money though, all the while knowing that you will have to recert through American Heart Association.

loris399
LORI S.
1/11/19

as a health care provider I found this to be very fast and convenient professional way to obtain my CPR and First Aid. Made one thing alot easier in helping me to further my future aspirations in the health care industry.

Questions? Get answers from the Enjoycpr staff and other customers.

Enjoycpr?