Review of ElizabethArden

clare.holley@elizabetharden.com

1 star

nadiaw13
2/2/19

I've been using Elizabeth Arden for most of my skincare needs for over a decade. They never dissapoint

cherylw164
8/26/18

A familiar aroma that I grew up with lMy grandma wore it, my mom wore it my aunts wear it and now I wear it.

clarar37
8/26/18

I love the light, coral and floral scent of elizebeth arden perfumes. Very lovely. Perfect for anyone who doesn't like over powering perfumes

crystalf47
8/25/18

This brand goes back a long way with me. My grandma would rave about their products and bought everything they had as soon as they had it. For my 16th birthday she gave me a face cream set that I fell in love with. Ever since then I've used and loved so many of the ceramide youth restoring products, and they just keep getting better!

christinat74
8/23/18

Retinol Ceramide Capsules
Line erasing night serum by @elizabetharden .47oz 30 capsules
About This Product:
Visibly diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Each capsule delivers a powerful dose of ceramides and retinol turn courage natural cell renewal for dramatically younger-looking skin. Encapsulation technology protect light sensitive retinol while ceramides cushion skin with moisture boosting benefits to help protect against dryness and irritation. Use nightly and discover remarkably smoother, retexturize less lined skin.
To open:
Gently twist tab around twice and squeeze onto fingertips.
To Use:
Smooth serum over cleanse face and neck at night before moisturizer.

maryh62
4/18/16

Elizabeth Arden Skin Care is Excellent for Aging Skin. I started using the products in my mid-40s and am now 65. I have been in chemotherapy which is very ravaging on the skin, and also developed adult rosacia on my face. No one can tell, when I am using the Elizabeth Arden products. The Visible Difference worked great when I was younger, but now I find the Ceramide less harsh and more effective. The products are calming, moisturizing, mild and comforting. I miss the Goodnight Cream made with Lavender and Honeysuckle; it was first reconfigured, then discontinued. However, they have come out with numerous new products which are great. Whenever there is a gift with purchase at a local department store, I purchase EA products there. Otherwise, I order directly from their website because EVERY purchase brings you a gift of free samples. If anyone has any doubts, I hope you will give them a try! In the past I have used Lancome and Estee Lauder products, but I find Elizabeth Arden as good or superior, and often more reasonably priced.! Also, I want to mention the jars of Green Tea with Honey Drops Body Cream. I gave sisters, nieces, and cousins jars last Christmas and they called and asked how to get more. It is luxurious, deeply penetrating, rich cream without any greasiness. It has a very gentle scent. So many products to tell about; I will be a happy user for Life!

lorrainew3
2/4/12

For many years I have purchased Liz Arden products. I loved her mouse makeup and have continued to use it to this day. I also like some of her fragrances. Red Door and 5th Avenue. These are to of my favorites. One of things I found years ago and still use today is the ceramide restoring capsules. I love them because they make your skin feel so good. The ceramide plump perfect is a really nice product. The just put together a set that is really nice. Some may think this is a little pricey, but what price does a woman put on her face. Lets face it ladies we are not getting any younger. With these kinds of skin care products we can look and fell younger. Even if it does not take the numbers off your life, it does take it off your looks. So go ahead and fool the world into thinking you are 10 years younger. I have used these products for over 15 years they really do make a great difference. When I first started they did not have the gold line out yet, but the creamide capsules and creams where well worth the money. When I use a capsule I would not use the whole thing I would wrap it in piece of paper towel and use the rest the next day. Because they are expensive I used them most at night when going out. I would apply them about 30 minutes before putting makeup. This allows them to absorb nicely into you skin, so you are sure to get the full benefit of looking radiant. The moisturizer in theses capsules you can really feel working after you apply them. I can't really describe it. You will just have to try it. After using them for just a few days I notice a change in firmness in my skin. When I use the eye capsules I notice the puffiness under my eyes go away. To be honest when I wake up in the morning I am no beauty queen. I think all woman dislike something about there skin they want to change. This product makes your face feel good. My motto is if you feel good you look good. Usually when you purchase from Liz they send you some king of free gift with your order. The last time they sent me a cute little makeup bag with lip stick and a little tube of 5th Avenue inside. One time I got little bag with extra new ceramides to try. I hope everyone who may try this out enjoys Liz as much as I have. www.elizabetharden.com

Questions? Get answers from the ElizabethArden staff and other customers.

ElizabethArden?