Review of Elite Mover

Tel: 1-847-675-8701

debraa103
Debra A.
1/1/19

So far able to get slot of info online and the reviews for your Company are great. It is about a 12 hour drive by car so long move for me and little nervous to make sure things go smoothly. Debra

andit7
Andi T.
12/19/18

We had a great experience with our move. The crew was extremely professional. They finished 3 hours ahead of the predicted time. I would use them again and recommend them to my friends. Thank you for making this transition so easy.

bridgetd20
Bridget D.
12/13/18

I have used Elite Moving & Storage twice in the past three years and both times were great! The charges were exactly as quoted and the movers were on time, quick and there was no damage to any furniture. Can't get any better than that! Would use again

soniat25
Sonia T.
12/11/18

This company gave me a very satisfied job doing all the packaging and the care for all my moving stuff. They came here on time and did a great job Thanks

barbaraw341
Barbara W.
12/10/18

Superb Moving Service
Thank you for a superb moving experience.
Elite Moving was recommended to me by my doorman, Al ,who knew of their
excellent reputation .Joe. A principal in the business assessed my needs
then sent an estimate that was a third less than two-competitors He placed
Alejandro in charge of the three member team who moved me ! Alejandro was
superb in every way.. so were the two men assigned to work with him.They
worked beautifully together .He was a great team leader and very experienced
in handling the myriad of details needed for a successful move.They arrived
promptly at 9AM even tho a blizzard occurred the night before. They
completed the job at 5:30 , the time I had been given for the move..Thank
you Alejandro and everyone at Elite .. including you Joe and Dani, . Your
thoughtful and caring attention are greatly appreciated. If you are moving
call Joe /Dani and Alejandro.. ! !
PS. They were so careful..Forgot to mention, I had no damage or breakage ..
my apt was filled with antique furniture , crystal, paintings and sculptures

sharonb447
Sharon B.
12/8/18

2 day move
So happy with Elite Movers. The crew was fast & very professional. Arrived on-time and finished early both days. Very impressed with their decorating skills as well. We told them which room and they arranged the furniture as if they were moving in. Awesome job!!! I will definitely recommend to others.

crisb16
Cris B.
11/8/18

This was second time we used Elite and recommend them. Workers are amazing! Office staff perfect. Thanks again Elite!!

daveg105
Dave G.
10/31/18

Well done
Elite Moving & Storage get 5 STARS in my book!!
I ended up having Elite move all of my belongings in 2012 and keeping them in storage for 6 full years.
I was amazed that only one dish was broken and every other piece was treated with kid gloves and utmost care.
Elite is a family owned company run by founders Joe & Ira and it shows. They really do care and are NOT some corporate
conglomerate with no heart or soul.

paulab208
Paula B.
10/30/18

Great crew
Elite Moving and Storage was fantastic at helping me with my apartment move. From the very beginning scheduling it and answering all of my questions to the packing of so many boxes to the actual move and placement of everything they made what I thought would be a stressful experience easy and stress free. The movers were very willing to do anything I wanted and Foreman Cruz was great at guiding me every step of the way and making sure all of my needs were met. I would recommend them highly and give them a 5 Star rating!!!!

alexe149
Alex E.
10/21/18

Courteous & Helpful
I so appreciate my crewss professionalism and work they did yesterday to move me and my family. We all know moving is stressful, but they came in and were courteous and helpful through the whole process.

msz3
MS Z.

Good Price, Good Service
Elite has a good price with a good service. We are very happy with Omars team. They made our moving with three little kids painless. Will definitely recommend Elite moving!

shellyb99
Shelly B.

No-brainer, always use Elite
My move went so smooth today. The guys were great! Polite and efficient. I always recommend elite to my friends. Based on todays experience I will continue to do so.

shirazij1
Shirazi J.

Provided Professional Service
Armando was a well informed and courteous leader of his crew. Very cooperative and professional. Provided professional service. My experience from booking to the end was positive.

mimit17
Mimi T.

Best. Movers. Ever!
Best Movers ever. Very Professional customer service ever and would use this company again and worst the money and than some.

frane11
Fran E.
10/13/18

Best in the World!
Best guys in the world to work with! Awesome mover quick and efficient . This is the second time we used Elite and would use them again.

barbaras161
Barbara S.
10/13/18

Great Experience Start to Finish
From the time I made my first call to Elite to our crew leaving we had a great experience. Office staff friendly and efficient. Crew arrived on time also efficient and professional. Helpful with some packing on larger mirrors and reinforced my own taping. We had three stops ending at a storage unit and stairs on the first stop. They moved quickly and no slacking with this crew. I would be glad to recommend my crew to anyone.

deniser153
Denise R.
10/10/18

Kept Me Informed
I can't say enough about every person I was in contact with from the initial estimate to the end delivery. Everyone was efficient, polite and kept me informed every step of the way. I was apprehensive about a long distance move and had several quotes and just felt comfortable with this company from the beginning. I would highly recommend them! Thank you Elite Moving.

johannat5
Johanna T.
10/10/18

Such a Smooth Move
I cant express enough how amazing you all are. From getting a quote, scheduling to pickup and delivery is was so easy and very smooth and professional. My friend who met the movers at the pickup said they were professional, quick, cautious. She was extremely impressed. I am extremely impressed as well! Thank you for giving me piece of mind and handling my items with care! I have and will continue to spread the word of how awesome you are!!!

denisej51
Denise J.
10/6/18

Perfect Move
A three man crew moved my fiance from a Chicago second story 2 bdrm apartment via the narrow back balcony 4 levels of stairs to our house in Gurnee. They were fast, efficient, and professional. As they diligently wrapped furniture in blankets and cardboard, they brought any existing damages or scratches to my attention. Having acknowledgement of condition before the items were packed/moved was much appreciated. Once we got to Gurnee, they unloaded the truck in less than 35 minutes, taking all boxes and furniture to the proper rooms - main floor, upstairs, basement, and garage. They assembled the beds, mirrors on dressers, and carefully placed the furniture where we wanted. Amazing! The estimate was for 6 hours and they finished in 5, including the 1 hour drive and we forced them stop and take a lunch break with us. Very nice, hard working, great guys; we will use them again to move my stuff to the new house in a few weeks. I highly recommend Elite. It was a wonderfully easy experience, I would never move myself...ever. Well worth it.

josephg276
Joseph G.
9/27/18

Can't Praise Enough
I can not say enough about the staff and employees who come to your home! This is my second time using Elite, and both times the service was exceptional! Workers are courteous, and extremely helpful, but they are also hard workers! Both moves by Elite were handled professionally and quickly. Both moves came in under the quoted time and without any hassles! Highly recommend Elite movers!!

johnr642
John R.
9/27/18

Took Great Care
I had a great experience using elite movers. They were on time quick took great care with my items and would definitely use them again

hilaryh25
Hilary H.
9/15/18

They were on time, fast and efficient. They quoted Us higher than the actual move so it was a pleasant surprise to hear the grand total. The guys were the best. Very hard working and very polite (even in the 90+ degree heat). All furniture was wrapped well and moved without a scratch. I would highly recommend Elite moving.

bobl154
Bob L.
9/10/18

Superb despite the heat!
Hot Day (Aug. 27, 96 degrees), long day. Pick up at two locations (storage and home). They did a fantastic job of moving quickly, efficiently, taking care with all items. Superb packing of items that needed packing and wrapping. Long distance to go (45+ miles) between home and new home. Made it in timely fashion even with lunch break. Unloaded superbly with crisp, sure movements. There were hard working, listened well to instructions. I would use them again. Absolutely. Mr. Cruz (foreman) was marvelous.

shirinp1
Shirin P.
9/9/18

Thanks, Sandro and Crew!
Sandro and his crew were very professional, worked extremely hard and took care of our stuff very well! Very impressed and would highly recomand! Thank you Elite Moving Company! You made our move very easy!

zemetriac
Zemetria C.
9/9/18

A+ for Elite
I give Elite Movers an A+ on my long haul move from start to finish. It started with James Garcia, my move coordinator and ended with the last box being delivered by my team of movers. The were polite and courtesy is there middle name. There attention to detail surpassed beyond belief. If you are looking for a great team Elite Movers is the place to start.

Questions? Get answers from the Elite Mover staff and other customers.

Elite Mover?