Elite Courier

Elite Courier has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Elite Courier ranks 111th among Shipping sites.

How would you rate Elite Courier?

“Genious at business”

Bredna C.
6/27/15

I am at ah at how great PCH has become and wondering why more people are not standing behind PCH more than they do and giving better reviews. I for one wish I know what people are thinking. When a company gives away so much money to others and they do not have to I just don't understand people. Giving is one of the greatest thing people can do as it is stated in the Bible give and it shall be given unto you. You can not out give God if it is given ithe way God meant it to be given. Give from the heart not expecting anything back. That is a true giver. I do believe PCH does that. Frorn reading about there giving I believe the give from the heart. As you can see they keep on giving. I know thy enjoy giving and we should all enjoy giving. SO PCH expecting nothing back I give you 5 stars

“Got an e-mail from PCH & they said to contact elite...”

Don S.
7/14/14

Got an e-mail from PCH & they said to contact elite courier for payment of 1 Million Dollars. It's a scam but nobody will help. Everyone wants money. People clain wanted $22.00 & said the couldn't do anything. I want an e-mail so I can send actual emails I received.

brednac
June 27th, 2015

dons45
July 14th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Elite Courier staff and other customers.

Elite Courier provide courier and freight delivery services across Europe and the UK including dedicated London delivery and same-day UK delivery services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Courier?

Have a question about Elite Courier?