Elistrastyle.co.uk

Elistrastyle.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Elistrastyle.co.uk ranks 41st among Home & Garden Other sites.

How would you rate Elistrastyle.co.uk?

“Pink/Gold Resin Coasters and tray”

Samantha S.
2/21/21

Amazing service, Elistra Style was happy to answer questions I had, and sent me additional photos to help me pick the perfect pair. They were also delivered super quick! So glad I was able to purchase online because I fell in love with at Elistrastyle's stand at Spitalfields. Thank you so much. I love having handmade pieces in my home they make me smile. I will definitely be back for myself and for gifts!

samanthas714
February 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Check out Elistra Styles instragram and don’t be afraid to enquire! The website doesn’t showcase all the products to full potential and can be hard to navigate. Products are beautiful

Products used:
Coasters and tray

Questions? Get answers from the Elistrastyle.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elistrastyle.co.uk?

Have a question about Elistrastyle.co.uk?