Electrum.fm

Electrum.fm has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Electrum.fm ranks 124th among Stock Trading sites.

How would you rate Electrum.fm?

“I didn't have problems with withdrawals”

George K.
12/15/21

I was afraid to make a deposit here, as there are so many scammer brokers, but I spoke to an account manager who is definitely a professional in the field and now I am trading using "signals" from him. I really like the profit. Also, I tested how withdrawal works - no problems here.

georgek927
December 15th, 2021

romank130
January 5th, 2022

I am a user of Electrum for over two years and I am satisfied with the service. They have a lot of different trading instruments and are very crypto-friendly. I like the leverage and tight spreads as well as withdraw my funds in a few hours.

Questions? Get answers from the Electrum.fm staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrum.fm?

Have a question about Electrum.fm?