Electrobright Ltd

Electrobright Ltd

Electrobright Ltd has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Electrobright Ltd most frequently mention excellent service.Electrobright Ltd ranks 5th among LED Bulbs sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.7%
How would you rate Electrobright Ltd?

“Very good company”

Julia S.
1/13/22

This is the second time I have used & same as before good service & speedy delivery. Highly recommend

“Disappointment”

Frederick G.
3/9/22

I was really happy to find a firm with the product I needed. However, my disappointment when they returned my payment as they clearly didn't have the product. I subsequently received two bulbs for a price two thirds of your asking price.

julias666
January 13th, 2022

barrym266
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great to deal with, customer service superb when dealing on a replacement product I had ordered as original item was out of stock. Great prices too

margaretg569
January 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

Excellent service from myself ordering to the speedy delivery. Also thought the price was very reasonable. Thank you

davidh3750
April 7th, 2020

Fast service and great products. Will certainly use again and a local business which I always support. Thanks.

luief
June 20th, 2020

This company goes above & beyond, lovely people, lovely service, Good Product, Speedy Delivery.
Brilliant communication.

kevinc910
May 12th, 2020

Fast delivery and the halogen lights were exactly what I ordered. I would definitely use Electrobright again. Thanks

kates374
February 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

I rang for some advice which was informative and helpful. When I ordered bulbs they arrived very quickly too

frederickg127
March 9th, 2022

helent295
March 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

It was very easy to find the bulbs I needed ordered on the Sunday, delivered Tuesday, you can't ask for more than that so very pleased

macm99
April 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

The purchase was smooth and delivery was quick.
Highly recommend and will use again, already passed details to a friend.
Many thanks

stephenh1558
January 19th, 2022
Verified purchase

Kept up to date on my delivery by Electrobright when there was a delay by the manufacturer. Offered a refund if required. I chose to continue with my purchase and it arrived, well packaged, exactly when they said it would. First class customer service from Electrobright.

gaylec121
September 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Although the company was on holiday they kept me informed and delivered as soon as possible.

judithp167
May 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

I placed an order for Eveready bulbs which, sadly, turned out to be unavailable. Tony kindly suggested an alternative which would not have been suitable. He offered an immediate refund which was much appreciated. I was very impressed with his advice and response and would not hesitate to recommend the company.

leev132
May 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

I would definitely recommend buying from Electrobright Ltd. My first order was delayed by the postal service and whilst waiting for the delivery the communication with the company was excellent. My second order arrived within 2 days, thank you.

katrinab210
September 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

Order placed on Saturday and delivered on Wednesday and very good prices. Would highly recommend.

bryanp206
February 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered a couple of bulbs which arrived quickly. Nice and easy.

jeanniew77
August 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy to order, very fast delivery, good price. Would highly recommend.

jp1217
February 1st, 2022
Verified purchase

Received very quickly. Good strip light. Well packed. Reasonably priced.

annw455
November 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

Order arrived as promised. Good value excellent service.

lynnew73
February 4th, 2020
Verified purchase

Pleased with my purchase and such speedy service. Thank you!

celiaa46
January 8th, 2022
Verified purchase

I ordered some unusual light bulbs for our bedside lamps and they arrived very promptly and I would guess they are competatively priced. The delivery was prompt and I am happy and
satisfied. Thanks

gj142
November 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Bulbs came promptly price was right and time will tell if they are OK

stevew1056
April 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

I ordered my product late one night and the order was processed and dispatched the next day. Can't fault them.

bennyb72
November 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

A no nonsense no fuss service with good quality goods. This is my go to company for my lighting.

garyc769
April 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Excellent service and quality bulbs have purchased from here beforehand and was satisfied with the service provided and goods

Questions? Get answers from the Electrobright Ltd staff and other customers.

vanessam164
Vanessa M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrobright Ltd?

Have a question about Electrobright Ltd?