ElectricalDeals

ElectricalDeals has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ElectricalDeals ranks 17th among TVs sites.

How would you rate ElectricalDeals?

“I bought a 19" tv for my cctv system for”

Rob A.
1/24/10

I bought a 19" tv for my cctv system for <£100 in January 2010. Looked in Tesco and Asda but they were 30-40% more expensive. Went to the Electotec shop, bought it over the counter and am well pleased. Why pay over the odds? Good company and also all the locals recommend this company.

roba
January 24th, 2010

daves2
December 29th, 2009

Bought a Toshiba 26 inch TV for £205 just before Christmas, all products are refurbished but guarenteed for 12 months. The TV is like brand new although came in a plain cardboard box, all accessories were included plus instruction manual. I went to their factory shop and saw the tv working before buying, I'd recommend this shop good products and low prices

Questions? Get answers from the ElectricalDeals staff and other customers.

Electrical-Deals have the best value TVs and the latest electronics online. Electrical Deals specialise in refurbished reconditioned electronics and refurbished TVS. As well as cheap TVs online we also have laptop deals for students, offers on gaming c...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ElectricalDeals?

Have a question about ElectricalDeals?