This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Edgevideo.net

Edgevideo.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Edgevideo.net ranks 132nd among Movie sites.

How would you rate Edgevideo.net?

“I ordered a dvd from Edgevideo.net "Legend of Sleepy...”

Joann W.
11/22/10

I ordered a dvd from Edgevideo.net "Legend of Sleepy Hollow" starring Jeff Goldblum. It was the only site that advertised a "new dvd" available. All other sites only had it in VHS. When I received the dvd, it was in an envelope (not a dvd jacket) and had "Legend of Sleepy Hollow" stamped on the front. It was downloaded from a VHS copy without any attempt to fine tune it. It was blurry, and so bad I couldn't believe they could sell this for $17.99. And, where did they get the right to download and sell copies of a movie that is not yet available in dvd. They list a telephone number for contact. No one answers the phone and they don't bother calling you back when you leave a message. It took me 2 weeks to get my money back after several emails and numerous calls. I will never use this merchant again.

joannw
November 22nd, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Edgevideo.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Edgevideo.net?

Have a question about Edgevideo.net?