Eco Pave & Design

Eco Pave & Design has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Eco Pave & Design ranks 15th among Landscaping sites.

How would you rate Eco Pave & Design?

“Eco Pave & Design Absolute professionals”

stan g.
5/30/20

I needed my overgrown weedy back garden cleaning up and Eco Pave & Design simply transformed it into a beautifully designed place we can all relax in. Patrick is a very knowledgable man in charge of his experienced team of very hard workers. The job only took 2 days and they were all very polite and quietly getting on with it. I was also very surprised at how tidily they work too, punctuality was also a key factor. Any questions I asked were answered with a smile. Absolute professionals. All this at the best price quoted to me.

stang66
May 30th, 2020

frankh561
January 17th, 2021

Very pleased with my new driveway installed eco pave looks really fresh. With new block paving put down would highly recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the Eco Pave & Design staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eco Pave & Design?

Have a question about Eco Pave & Design?