Review of eBuyNails.com

Tel: (850)588-1838
contact@ebuynails.com

huongp1
2/26/18

I have a great experience eBuyNails.com , I have checked a lot of products and accessories, after my first test order, I decide to work with them and it was a good decision for me and my salon. Thank you again and good luck guys!

heathery14
11/8/17

I gave this place 3 stars instead of 5 is because they have great prices. But their customer service skills need to improve. I only need description but hardly heard when the sale rep introducing or instructing about pedicure spa. Anyway, they are still good for order online yourself

guedesf
11/1/17

For buyers, here is a list of things that I got from ebuynails.com :
- Lowest price
- You also could bargain for big order.
- Variety of products
- Ability to support customers right after the call end.

They really know ways to make clients satisfied. Keep up the good work!

huyenl1
10/31/17

This business is using Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure(HTTPS) on their website so it was easy and secure to apply my Visa. I was only confident when shopping online with store like this one.

kenn1738
10/24/17

I walk arround with some online site, but I see that your site good to for to use. Thank alot for your help. good j

rayhamp
10/19/17

My bill came exactly and was good condition. I will see you next times! I will introduce my spa club to your site

tanh4
10/13/17

The website look really impressive and convenient for me to use. Iam not good at internet but need new things for my salon so I shopped around few sites and they made me went around around, so complicated. I like simple thing.

Ebuynails.com also offer very nice customer service and chat support and answered my question quickly. They have many models of pedicure spas for my salon design. They really do good business. Strongly recommeded for someone like simple and nice service as me.

thuyd2
9/4/17

Good prices and super fast shipping!!!

I got a problem with my address because I live in a rural area and they were outstanding in helping me to get it taken care of. Not the usual email and wait for something to happen, responded immediately and got it taken care of. I have ordered again already from this company and will continue to do so. Thank you for the great service.

hienp1
8/19/17

I rearched alot before I decided to buy spa package for my first salon and ebuynails.com satisfied me with their lowest price as many reviews about them!
Trusted brand for nail salon owner.

evah32
7/31/17

They usually offer discount for big order....I become regular client and stick with them for any my nail prodcuts need.

vun7
4/25/17

The best thing I got was the price,good deal as they advertising.I just received my nail table yesterday and that's nice. This is nice place for every salon owner.

kathyt63
4/6/17

Ebuynails.com is great. A place where so many up-to-date and fashionable pedicure chairs come out. These chairs are comfortable and well-priced. Shipping was very quick, and the packaging was excellent. Everything was perfect. I am extremely happy with these chairs. I would recommend them to anyone.

annas204
4/5/17

I've ordered pedicure chairs from ebuynails.com. I am really please with both quality and price.The customer service was friendly and cheerful. I had a great experience with them. I'll contact them soon when I need something for my salon.

Questions? Get answers from the eBuyNails.com staff and other customers.

eBuyNails.com?