Ebonyline.co

Ebonyline.co has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ebonyline.co?

“Pretty Impressed”

Jennifer B.
3/1/20

Maybe it's just me, but I got my income tax refund and it was burning a hole in my pocket. I was on YouTube watching some wig reviews; and the wig she was reviewing was so nice and natural looking. In the description link it said Ebonyline was where she purchased it. I just had to have this wig, and I few more I saw reviewed. So I called to make sure they were available. I think, I spoke to Desiree. She was so nice and helpful. The ordering process was effortless. My order came quick and I'm happy with my purchases. This company is the best kept secret around. But, not if I can help it! I will be telling everybody I know, about this hook up. That's how you feel, like you just got a good deal and you just can't keep it to yourself. I will be sharing with my Sisters, Cousins, and Good Girlfriends so we can all shine and look good together; and at an affordable price! Why not share the love? It would really be selfish not to!

“Has not arrived”

Taylor S.
12/4/20

I have been waiting almost two weeks for my wig and it has not arrived. I needed this wig for my birthday and I am extremely disappointed, i honestly want to cry. I will never ever order from here ever again. Costumer service has never gotten back to me either. Shop elsewhere!

jenniferb1297
March 1st, 2020

taylors468
December 4th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Ebonyline.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ebonyline.co?

Have a question about Ebonyline.co?