Review of Eat It Now

Eat It Now reviews

SITE CLOSED

kwant
6/11/12

Do not order from this site.

I have 2 restaurants that are listed on their website. The contact numbers to make orders are not ours, and I don't know who are actually cooking the food being ordered by the customers.
My friends also have their restaurants listed on the website that have wrong contact numbers listed.
I spoke with one of their customer services staff, Danielle Clarke, tonight, 11/6/12, and she claimed that they had permission from us dated 4 years ago. When asked to provide that proof of my authorisation, she then said that they didn't need any. I could not speak to any of her managers, as there weren't any there in the evening.
She did say that she will get my restaurants taken off their website - I shall provide an update on this soon.
Thieves. Unfortunately, I don't have enough faith in the justice system to waste my time reporting them to the police - as it's unlikely that they'd follow this up, because I'm based in London, and these scumbags are registered on the Isle on Man......

christopherb
2/10/10

Like it, entered my postcode, found my local takeaways and ordered online, quick delivery.

daniels1
2/4/10

Very handy lil website, order from local takeaways online and pay via credit card or cash your choice! Plenty of takeaways in the UK.

Questions? Get answers from the Eat It Now staff and other customers.

Eat It Now?