Easy Number Plates

Easy Number Plates has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Easy Number Plates ranks 9th among Government sites.

How would you rate Easy Number Plates?

“100% perfect and fantastic quality”

grich j.
6/5/17

I ordered my Mercedes Benz number plates on Monday and they arrived on Tuesday. The plate is 100% perfect and fantastic quality. Many thanks for fast delivery.

“Scamers, stay away!”

Marius F.
2/12/21

Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value I really needed some plates asap and i've chosed this guys... BIG MISTAKE. Stay away from them as they are scamers. They took my money a week ago, saying i'll get my plates 2 days later. I've got nothing. I've sent them an email late in the evening and they replied saying that 2 days ago they've sent me an email requesting some documents. This is a lie, i got no email, not even in spam folder. I've sent the docs straight away. They've said i'll have the plates 2 days later.it's been 4 days today still no plates. I've sent them emails and i've called them but no answer. Today i've sent an email requesting my money back. Someone answered and said that some colleague will be in touch shortly.no one did. STAY AWAY GUYS. There are plenty of other companies out there to do bussines with them. SCAMERS! L. E. They are replaying with other lies. I did not threatened any staff member but i have threatened their company with alot of bad reviews if i don't get a refund. Guys, just google them, you will see they are scamers. I'll try to post here some screen shots with some of the reviews i found! Check this link guys: https://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews260541.html#Reviews

grichj
June 5th, 2017

Many thanks for fast delivery.

mariusf10
February 12th, 2021

Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value

Tip for consumers:
Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
⚠️⚠️⚠️I really needed some plates asap and i've chosed this guys...BIG MISTAKE.stay away from them as they are scamers.they took my money a week ago,saying i'll get my plates 2 days later.i've got nothing.i've sent them an email late in the evening and they replied saying that 2 days ago they've sent me an email requesting some documents.this is a lie,i got no email ,not even in spam folder.i've sent the docs straight away. They've said i'l

thomasa96
June 15th, 2017

Brilliant site, easy to use and plates were delivered within a couple of days, And the front plate looks fantastic on my car.

warent
May 31st, 2017

All staff is very helpful and friendly. Very Effective service indeed. I would recommend easynumberplate.com

For further information about these crooks have a look at:- http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews260541.html

By Pedro V.