Easy 24hr Glazing

Easy 24hr Glazing has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Easy 24hr Glazing ranks 66th among Windows sites.

How would you rate Easy 24hr Glazing?

“This company is appalling!”

Meg H.
11/2/10

This company is appalling! They take your money straight away, not when the job is completed as stated. They took a month to complete the job, not a week - and even then it was done wrong. At the time of writing it has been a month since then and no corrective action has been taken. I have never known such bad customer service - they never call you back, don't respond to letters or emails etc. My advice is to never ever use this company.

megh5
November 2nd, 2010

adamj3
November 11th, 2010

Avoid! Avoid! Got charged before the job was done, then delay after delay after delay meant it never got done. I did get a refund in the end (so if you're in the same boat keep hassling them - ask for Sam!) but it took two whole months.

charlesa4
November 1st, 2010

Company took my debit card details in order for them to take the money out once the work has been done. I call them back within 2mins to have the job cancealled. A week later i found out that they have actually taken the money from my account. Two weeks on and still haven't got my refund back after a series of calls to the company

Questions? Get answers from the Easy 24hr Glazing staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy 24hr Glazing?

Have a question about Easy 24hr Glazing?