Review of E111-nhs.org

SITE CLOSED
Suggest Category

kennyd4
7/8/13

This is definitely a phishing scam. I lost £15 plus personal details. It wasn't this exact site which I suspect is now shut down, but clearly "son of.." - similar domain name but had "euro" in it somewhere as well now, I think. EHIC is FREE - if the website domain name doesn't start with www.direct.gov.uk then STAY AWAY.

gavind
4/25/11

this is, I think, a website phishing for your money! Beware

mikel18
4/15/11

Renewed my card and got it within 4 days ready for our trip to Hamburg next week

susanr5
3/5/11

Beware a rip off if you want to apply or renew your European Health Insurance card (E111) WHICH IS FREE.
I Googled E111 and the first site on the page has NHS in the address and the NHS logo but very kindly wanted to charge me £9.99 for my free card!!!!!Absolute scam. Wish I could make money so easily....Make sure you are on the prop...er NHSsite and don't pay a pennySee More

oliviam1
2/14/11

I was renewing the EHIC cards and despite having the valid logos and pictures of the card I was buying however, when I reached the last screen (after paying £15 and giving my bank details) the site told me that; it was nothing to do with the NHS, that the card i wanted could be got for free and so I realised that I had given my bank details to a total stranger- i've lost my money and may lose more. Stay away!

Questions? Get answers from the E111-nhs.org staff and other customers.

E111-nhs.org?