This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

e-invite.eu

e-invite.eu

e-invite.eu has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. e-invite.eu ranks 41st among Greeting Cards sites.

How would you rate e-invite.eu?

“Great way to create online invitations”

Janez S.
4/25/15

I was looking for a website where i could easily create online invitation to my wedding. My first stop was evite.com... i didnt like it. Their interface is slow and it feels like i am using website from 10 years in the past. After quite a lot of googling and quite a few websites i tried i finaly settled on www.e-invite.eu. Its really easy to use, its fast and invites are created using latest web technologies. Also all of my invitees really liked the invitation and kept asking me how i created it. I would really recommend it to anyone looking to quickly create beautiful invitation to his special event like birthday, wedding or baby shower.

alap
October 6th, 2016

Great app for online invitations. I regularly use. I recommend!

janezs
April 25th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the e-invite.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about e-invite.eu?

Have a question about e-invite.eu?