Dynamicimages.ca

Dynamicimages.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dynamicimages.ca?

“I will hit the main points of the awful experience...”

e m.
4/6/13

I will hit the main points of the awful experience from the photographer Sid. First, the session with was shorter than advertised and hurried. Afterward, the 10 weeks for the photo's, turned into 6 months, and only after calling numerous time... which were not returned. The disc with the photo's are not printable, but this is not explained either when it is 'promoted' that's what you'll receive. This was with an infant, and it's not like you can go back and redo it. DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE and check out the web... this is simply quite common, and I with I looked up reviews before I paid this guy.

em2737
April 6th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Dynamicimages.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dynamicimages.ca?

Have a question about Dynamicimages.ca?