DSBP Records

DSBP Records has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate DSBP Records?

“I have to say that I LOVE this record company”

Saira D.
8/3/11

I have to say that I LOVE this record company. They are great to order from, as the service provided is always timely and the deals they have available are amazing. I am not one that goes only digital download for music, so to buy cds that I enjoy without having to take timely, expensive trips to tangible record stores (which are closing doors fast) is great. GREAT customer service and they get back to you right away when e-mailed. Very thorough and friendly responses from the staff. Also offered there are digital format tracks and vinyl records, for those interested in the music in other formats.

sairad
August 3rd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the DSBP Records staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DSBP Records?

Have a question about DSBP Records?