Sprinkler Master Repair

Sprinkler Master Repair

Sprinkler Master Repair has a consumer rating of 4.53 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sprinkler Master Repair also ranks 2nd among Home Repair sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.8%
How would you rate Sprinkler Master Repair?

“Decent price, quick response”

Nery R.
3/5/20

I contacted several sprinkler companies, they were one of the few who responded and made themselves available quickly. I felt like they were honest guys and their pricing was fair. Although I have not been able to turn on my water system yet. It seems like everything was installed in great

“Please read and do not hire them”

Ashley J.
5/6/20

I used sprinkler master 5 years ago when it was owned by a guy from Hawaii and still a small company. They did an amazing job and were super friendly. I referred them to a family member not seeing that it is under different management now and I feel horrible. They didn't do or complete anything they were asked. And when my family member contacted the supervisor he was very in professional and believed his guys over his customer. My family member has to hire a different company to come fix their mess. Horrible experience will never referrer this company to anyone now it is under different management.

karenf556
October 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Technician was very competent but charges for services seem quite high.

Questions? Get answers from the Sprinkler Master Repair staff and other customers.

daviss24
Davis s.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprinkler Master Repair?

Have a question about Sprinkler Master Repair?