Sprinkler Master Repair

Sprinkler Master Repair

Sprinkler Master Repair has a consumer rating of 4.53 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sprinkler Master Repair also ranks 2nd among Home Repair sites.

How would you rate Sprinkler Master Repair?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

neryr
March 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
I contacted several sprinkler companies, they were one of the few who responded and made themselves available quickly. I felt like they were honest guys and their pricing was fair. Although I have not been able to turn on my water system yet. It seems like everything was installed in great
johnb4607
March 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
These guys did a great job, they have really tried their best and knew their stuff. Thank you!
davidc2150
October 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
Mark was very friendly. He missed a few of my calls but did not take long to return it. He's very responsive over text as well despite his busy schedule. He had a flat tire at our scheduled time but still came as promised. The job was done smoothly and quickly. He and his associate (can't remember his name) was very informative on the winterization process, letting us know how each step was done and for what purpose. The price was comparatively reasonable, especially for homes with fewer sprinkler sections.
ashleyj258
May 6th, 2020
I used sprinkler master 5 years ago when it was owned by a guy from Hawaii and still a small company. They did an amazing job and were super friendly. I referred them to a family member not seeing that it is under different management now and I feel horrible. They didn't do or complete anything they were asked. And when my family member contacted the supervisor he was very in professional and believed his guys over his customer. My family member has to hire a different company to come fix their mess. Horrible experience will never referrer this company to anyone now it is under different management.
genem98
October 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I was very satisfied with a service and that they were on time. When one minor thing which I did not bring up the time but they charged me $11 per Station instead of $10 per station. But I suppose their prices had changed in the interim from when I last talked to them. Friendly fast service should be every companies Hallmark. I'm very satisfied.
mattk182
October 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
Lied about the cost. Quoted me a price for winterization and then pulled a bait-and-switch when they sent the invoice, citing a minimum job cost that was never disclosed on the initial call. Didn't complete all of the work that was negotiated and then told me that I must have remembered a conversation with a different sprinkler company when I asked why they didn't do the second part of the job. Pathetic. This is the only company I called. Apparently I should have tried another. Then, wouldn't honor a promotional discount that appears on Google when I paid. Will never use these guys again. Very shady!
jamess2162
October 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
Great experience, found a electrical issue and fixed it quickly, verified no other system issues. I would recommend them.
karenf556
October 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Technician was very competent but charges for services seem quite high.
boydj11
November 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
Service tech was quick and left job site as he found it. Did a great job. I guess the test will be this spring
robertm1946
November 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
They did an great job of repairing my system issues at a good price. They also arrived on time and were very helpful in answering questions and checking out our aging sprinkler system.
rutht100
November 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
Had a great experience. The person that came out was very friendly. I would recommend them anytime.
wynnee
September 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
Sprinkler Master is an amazing company... come when they say will... address all your concerns before they leave! I call them every spring!
jimh514
August 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
I called Dr. Sprinkler for a free estimate on a rather large job I have in my garden.

Even though I am not able to afford the work at this time, it was a pleasant and professional interaction. I am very grateful they were able to come see the job site and I hope I will have funds in the near future to complete this project with Dr. Sprinkler as a partner.
kevinc586
July 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
After some initial miscommunication they fit me in their schedule and were able to repair the leaks quickly and for a reasonable price.
joel323
Joe L.
September 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
KC and Con were very professional. They answered all of my questions and helped me understand my system much better.
chrisr597
June 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
Dr. Sprinkler did a great job for me. They were efficient and very competent. I would definitely recommend them.
karenw605
September 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I highly recommend the excellent timely service from knowledgeable & friendly technicians. Have used them many times!
kirkl46
June 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
I called them out because I need a simple fix, and they weren't at my house very long. They explained what they suggested and I agreed. I am really pleased with the work that was done.
ljk1
December 10th, 2015
Exceeded my expectations with fast response on a weekend, excellent service, and respectful attitude. Dr. Sprinkler is the expert and it shows in Benjamin's knowledge and confidence. I knew I called the right company! I have recommended Dr. Sprinkler to friends and neighbors. If you need sprinkler system analysis or repair, you'll be glad you called the best company in the Reno-Sparks area.

Questions? Get answers from the Sprinkler Master Repair staff and other customers.

daviss24
Davis s.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sprinkler Master Repair?

Have a question about Sprinkler Master Repair?