1 star

jimh514
8/5/19

I called Dr. Sprinkler for a free estimate on a rather large job I have in my garden.

Even though I am not able to afford the work at this time, it was a pleasant and professional interaction. I am very grateful they were able to come see the job site and I hope I will have funds in the near future to complete this project with Dr. Sprinkler as a partner.

kevinc586
7/1/19

After some initial miscommunication they fit me in their schedule and were able to repair the leaks quickly and for a reasonable price.

kirkl46
6/26/19

I called them out because I need a simple fix, and they weren't at my house very long. They explained what they suggested and I agreed. I am really pleased with the work that was done.

chrisr597
6/18/19

Dr. Sprinkler did a great job for me. They were efficient and very competent. I would definitely recommend them.

ljk1
12/10/15

Exceeded my expectations with fast response on a weekend, excellent service, and respectful attitude. Dr. Sprinkler is the expert and it shows in Benjamin's knowledge and confidence. I knew I called the right company! I have recommended Dr. Sprinkler to friends and neighbors. If you need sprinkler system analysis or repair, you'll be glad you called the best company in the Reno-Sparks area.

Questions? Get answers from the Drsprinkler.info staff and other customers.

Drsprinkler.info?