robertm1946
11/13/19
They did an great job of repairing my system issues at a good price. They also arrived on time and were very helpful in answering questions and checking out our aging sprinkler system.
boydj11
11/12/19
Service tech was quick and left job site as he found it. Did a great job. I guess the test will be this spring
rutht100
11/6/19
Had a great experience. The person that came out was very friendly. I would recommend them anytime.
davidc2150
10/29/19
Mark was very friendly. He missed a few of my calls but did not take long to return it. He's very responsive over text as well despite his busy schedule. He had a flat tire at our scheduled time but still came as promised. The job was done smoothly and quickly. He and his associate (can't remember his name) was very informative on the winterization process, letting us know how each step was done and for what purpose. The price was comparatively reasonable, especially for homes with fewer sprinkler sections.
karenf556
10/23/19
technician was very competent but charges for services seem quite high.
genem98
10/23/19
I was very satisfied with a service and that they were on time. When one minor thing which I did not bring up the time but they charged me $11 per Station instead of $10 per station. But I suppose their prices had changed in the interim from when I last talked to them. Friendly fast service should be every companies Hallmark. I'm very satisfied.
jamess2162
10/21/19
Great experience, found a electrical issue and fixed it quickly, verified no other system issues. I would recommend them.
mattk182
10/18/19
Lied about the cost. Quoted me a price for winterization and then pulled a bait-and-switch when they sent the invoice, citing a minimum job cost that was never disclosed on the initial call. Didn't complete all of the work that was negotiated and then told me that I must have remembered a conversation with a different sprinkler company when I asked why they didn't do the second part of the job. Pathetic. This is the only company I called. Apparently I should have tried another. Then, wouldn't honor a promotional discount that appears on Google when I paid. Will never use these guys again. Very shady!
joel323
Joe L.
9/12/19
KC and Con were very professional. They answered all of my questions and helped me understand my system much better.
wynnee
9/10/19
Sprinkler Master is an amazing company...come when they say will...address all your concerns before they leave!! I call them every spring!!
karenw605
9/3/19
I highly recommend the excellent timely service from knowledgeable & friendly technicians. Have used them many times!
jimh514
8/5/19
I called Dr. Sprinkler for a free estimate on a rather large job I have in my garden.

Even though I am not able to afford the work at this time, it was a pleasant and professional interaction. I am very grateful they were able to come see the job site and I hope I will have funds in the near future to complete this project with Dr. Sprinkler as a partner.
kevinc586
7/1/19
After some initial miscommunication they fit me in their schedule and were able to repair the leaks quickly and for a reasonable price.
kirkl46
6/26/19
I called them out because I need a simple fix, and they weren't at my house very long. They explained what they suggested and I agreed. I am really pleased with the work that was done.
chrisr597
6/18/19
Dr. Sprinkler did a great job for me. They were efficient and very competent. I would definitely recommend them.
ljk1
12/10/15
Exceeded my expectations with fast response on a weekend, excellent service, and respectful attitude. Dr. Sprinkler is the expert and it shows in Benjamin's knowledge and confidence. I knew I called the right company! I have recommended Dr. Sprinkler to friends and neighbors. If you need sprinkler system analysis or repair, you'll be glad you called the best company in the Reno-Sparks area.

Questions? Get answers from the Sprinkler Master Repair staff and other customers.

Sprinkler Master Repair?