Handyman Parker

Handyman Parker has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Handyman Parker ranks 4th among Home Repair sites.

How would you rate Handyman Parker?

“Quality Service and Friendly Professionals”

Steve M.
11/16/20

Handyman Parker is the most professional handyman company that I have witnessed. They offer high quality services and can do just about anything. Their professionals are polite, honest, and fair. I'd trust handyman parker to do just about anything on my house and will call them first for any future projects. If they can't do the job, they always refer to another high-quality professional who can.

stevem1705
November 16th, 2020

jordand35
November 22nd, 2020

Had some weird random problems with my toilets leaking water and couldnt make sense of it. Called Handyman Parker. He came over and fixed the problem within 30 minutes. Probably would of gotten it done faster if we had not struck up a good conversation.

leoa23
November 16th, 2020

My toilet was broken and Handyman Parker responded the same day. Had someone out the next day. Fixed everything for a reasonable price.

iwant1
November 13th, 2020

I'd highly recommend Handyman Parker for anyone looking for small to large residential repairs, installations, etc.

Questions? Get answers from the Handyman Parker staff and other customers.

Handyman Parker is proud to serve the greater Douglas County area. Areas of service include Parker, Castle Rock, Centennial, Castle Pines, Stonegate, Franktown, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, and Aurora.

Whether you need help with picture hanging, cabinet/door installations, appliance repair, light electrical/plumbing, painting, drywall, or just about anything else, we've got you covered.

We specialize in quality workmanship at affordable prices. We are a team of professional handymen, fully licensed, and insured. Not to mention our work is satisfaction guaranteed.

mikep1031
Mike P.
Founder & CEO
Mike Podesto is a Douglas County licensed general contractor.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Handyman Parker?

Have a question about Handyman Parker?