This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

DroneX Pro

DroneX Pro

DroneX Pro has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DroneX Pro also ranks 47th among Drones sites.

How would you rate DroneX Pro?

“THE WORST SERVICE EVER”

majid b.
5/23/19

I purchase a drone from this company on The 6 May and today is the 23 May and I have no idea what s the status of my order .They sent me an email for "tracking" and it's all in chinese.there is no way to understand,from a company how do business world wide they have to do better.DO NOR DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU ARE IN THE UNITED STATES.

majidb2
May 23rd, 2019

Es ist meine Lieblingsdrohne! Ich habe viele billige Drohnen besessen, dies ist mit Abstand die beste.

By Ben G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DroneX Pro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DroneX Pro?

Have a question about DroneX Pro?