Drivers license advisors

Drivers license advisors has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Drivers license advisors also ranks 9th among Drivers License sites. The most common issues with Drivers license advisors are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Drivers license advisors?

“Go straight to IADOT, do not pay this site for NOTHING”

Dori N.
5/3/18

My hubby got on computer to see if he could renew on-line. He's normally a smart man, but whatever he did charges showed up on his cc from IA DOT, and this Driverslicenseadvisors $3.99 plus $19.95. I asked him about it but he had no clue. Isn't that like a man, dummy up. lol I went straight to IADOT website and paid for my license renewal, no extras, no fuss.

dorin6
May 3rd, 2018
hanj5
January 22nd, 2019
They don't tell you how much you're paying and it makes it seem like you're signing up to get your driver's license
Scam
tonim97
November 16th, 2018
I TOTALLY thought I was smarter than this!!! I got scammed. Googled my states DDS and this popped up. WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS. Charged me 3.99 right off the bat then 19.99. I called them and told them I did not want ANY of their services. He swears he'll refund my $20 but not the 3.99.
I can't use strong enough language for these jerks. Got to your DMV. Don't do $#*! online. There's always a crook out there. This time, I got screwed.
lindac645
July 19th, 2018
Charges on my Discover for $19.99, $3.99 & $1.00. Went to website for info. on renewal of out-of-date Identification card. Could not be done online. Had to go physically to location to renew. Why the charges? For just visiting the website?
cheth19
June 9th, 2018
Discuised as a DMV sight, They cannot do anything except scam your money.. They count on you accidentally thinking they are DMV.
isabelled12
October 16th, 2017
As for a review that may say otherwise: this site is NOT affiliated with ANY DMV - it cannot GET you your license/ID, so that is bogus. You are stressed (because you need to contact the DMV) so you are not paying attention, and you end up paying these idiots for something you can learn online yourself for free with little effort. This information is on the ACTUAL DMV WEBSITE. Nobody likes to feel like this. So don't make the same mistake I did. It is natural for a stressed, rushed person - likely the reason you are online in the first place - to not read fine print, but that does not make you feel any better. That is a sick thing to take advantage of. There is no pit deep enough for these degenerates. Goodness knows who has my name now - or yours. :(

Questions? Get answers from the Drivers license advisors staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Drivers license advisors?

Have a question about Drivers license advisors?