This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dressonlinesale.co.uk

Dressonlinesale.co.uk

Dressonlinesale.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dressonlinesale.co.uk also ranks 189th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate Dressonlinesale.co.uk?

“I have had a good experience with this site, but that...”

El S.
8/19/12

I have had a good experience with this site, but that is not to say the other reviews aren't valid, I suppose its whether you want to take the risk or not. 1) The dresses are not those in the pictures, they are copies, but to me this was obvious, I was only paying £144 for a wedding dress and all the pictures are different places, different models etc. So I was not expecting it to look exactly like the picture. When the dress and veil arrived I loved them, they are just stunning! A little more sparkley than the website but gorgeous. 2) I ordered in a size 12 (I'm a size 10) and it fits perfectly, so do check the measurements they say, for me I think it came up to their measurements, they just perhaps aren't what we would call them. 3) My dress was strapless, I had straps put on by sending them a link to another one of the dresses and asking for straps like that, they did exactly that free of charge. 4) It did arrive in 28 days rather than 23. 5) Having read bad reveiws I did chase them 3 times during this time so maybe that helped, just to ensure everything was on track, it takes a while to get an answer but they were always good and did actually take notes of dates I requested as the next time i spoke to them they said 'yes we have a note here to send it by...' To save myslef £1500 on a wedding dress I was willing to risk it and I am so so pleased I did, quality, lining, fit, boned, everything gorgeous! And no I am not the site posting their own reviews .... my English is too good for that, I am just a genuinely satisfied customer.

“I didnt receive what I have ordered”

ann b.
12/14/14

I didnt receive what I have ordered - it was quite another model. I had to pay a considerable custom fee. I wanted my money back, but the seller didn't respond to my emails.

annb32
December 14th, 2014
els31
August 19th, 2012

4) It did arrive in 28 days rather than 23.

Questions? Get answers from the Dressonlinesale.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dressonlinesale.co.uk?

Have a question about Dressonlinesale.co.uk?