Dreamynights.co.uk

Dreamynights.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dreamynights.co.uk ranks 439th among SEO sites.

How would you rate Dreamynights.co.uk?

“This company has went under, but the site is still...”

sara m.
6/23/09

This company has went under, but the site is still up and running. If you have placed a order with them then issue a chargeback with your bank. I got my money back through this way.

saram1
June 23rd, 2009

user343
February 17th, 2009

Don't shop with this bedding site - Don't shop on this site. They take your money but don't deliver and don't reply to your emails nor phone calls. Its been 3 weeks since i placed an order and haven't heard a peep from them.

Questions? Get answers from the Dreamynights.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dreamynights.co.uk?

Have a question about Dreamynights.co.uk?