Review of DrawBerry

info@drawberry.com

1 star

dinushan
4/14/17

I looked at a number of such sites when I needed to get a large-size painting made from my dogs portrait. Drawberry gave me all the options of other sites and more. It has many more artists available to paint your picture.

manojm8
4/13/17

The quality is acceptable. I am a bit disappointed that it isnt exactly the style I was looking for, but I understand that its my bad. I just picked the lowest bid without looking at the artists portfolio. Now I see that this is the style the artist mostly works in. If only I had looked at the portfolio, I would have known what to expect from this artist and would have most likely picked another one. It would have been unfair to rate Drawberry lower for this, as its not Drawberrys fault or even the artists fault he produced a painting exactly like the ones in his portfolio. I will most likely use the service again, Ill just be more careful selecting an artist next time.

philipa24
4/11/17

Ive been looking for a service that could turn my photos into paintings, but the sites I came across didnt work for me. I either didnt like the style of their completed works or didnt want to pay the high prices they were quoting. When I found Drawberry I immediately thought THIS IS IT! I posted my order and got about 5 or 6 bids from artists in different countries. I chose an artist from Europe to paint my picture and it turned out great. I will be coming back to Drawberry for more paintings from photos very soon. Glad I found it.

tessal6
4/10/17

Ive recently received my completed oil painting from Drawberry and wanted to share here how happy I am with the result. I found a great portrait painter there that I am sure Ill use a few more times. Drawberry is not like other painting websites. It is basically an auction where you put up your order for any kind of canvas art and artists from differents countries make their bids to get your business. Thanks to this fresh idea I got an awesome painting at a very reasonable price. Couldnt be happier.

alexeyf1
11/24/16

I thought a customized painting from a photo of my gf would be a great gift for her, and I wasn't mistaken.

A friend of mine recommended Drawberry and although it's still in beta I decided to give it a try.

The whole system is bidding-based which means that I placed an order, describing my preferences and then saw painters giving bids on that order.

I chose a painter with a great portfolio and he said that a week would be enough for him to finish the painting and mail it to me.

I prepayed 20% of the price and two weeks later I neither got a parcel with my painting nor I heard from the painter himself.

I contacted moderators several times and they (replying to my messages in about 12 hours) said that they can't get in touch with the painter as well.

Anyway, I had been sending emails to Drawberry administration for more than 20 days when suddenly I got a note from my post office.

The painting turned out to be great, although that Spanish painter hasn't yet decided to at least text me...

The quality-cost ratio is great as well, but the communication system is now as thought-out as regular customers would like it to be.

Tip for consumers: Try to get in touch directly with your chosen painter.

Questions? Get answers from the DrawBerry staff and other customers.

11 Photos for DrawBerry