National Do Not Call Registery reviews

mikel171
8/15/16

the government do not registry is a damn joke, just like the government itself. since I registered with do not call I've received more damn calls than I did before I registered. just another waste of tax payers money.

jeremyg
3/1/11

My aunt recently sent out one of those emails warning that US cell phone numbers are becoming public soon. This might be just a rumor (verification, anyone?) but it never hurts to visit donotcall.gov -- the US government's do not call registry -- to block spammers from calling your phone. After you've been registered for a month, you can also use the site to complain about unwanted calls: https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx?panel=2

Not sure if there is an equivalent resource for other countries, but I think it's a great service for Americans.

deannam
1/10/10

"Block ALL Telemarketing, Phone poachers...Peace at last"

Ever injure Yourself to answer the phone, and it was a Telemarketer, NOT Your anticipated contact? Just another Phone Poacher waking You up, again?

This decade get Your privacy back!

~*~*~*~*www.DONOTCALL.GOV *~*~*~*~

OR

~*~*~*~* CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-382-1222 *~*~*~*~

! Warning update:
If You Type www. Donotcall .NET or .COM or .ORG

You will likely be charged for this service
so be SURE to USE . GOV

Simply register Your Cell, Land line numbers, ANY and ALL numbers You choose.

Enjoy the Peace! Thirty days from date of registry You should NEVER have your time and privacy poached by those pests again.
If A Poacher/Telemarketer dares call You then You may file a complaint against them.

" A little Piece of Mine Brings lots of Peace of Mind! "

I have been getting unwanted telemarketing calls on my cell pnone from the same alledged company at all hours, even as 3&4 am in the mornings. I have registered my cellphone in the past, I have some numbers but when i tried to call back I don;t get an answer. Ralph Ruggiero,

By Ralph R.
Questions? Get answers from the National Do Not Call Registery staff and other customers.

National Do Not Call Registery?