This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dominos.co.uk

Dominos.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dominos.co.uk ranks 229th among Restaurants sites.

How would you rate Dominos.co.uk?

“Great website...”

M A.
11/5/13

Great website... easy to use and great local delivery. PayPal is always a must but I'm not too sure about the pay later option - I'd prefer just to take my money and be done with it. Dominos always a good range of offers and vouchers out there... just hunt them out and they'll always bring your bill down.

“I have a lot of troulbe ordering from this website,...”

bill p.
11/20/13

I have a lot of troulbe ordering from this website, mainly because the coupons never work. I've tried their 'Meal Deal' function, and it just shows deals that don't correspond to what I'm trying to order. Ihave emailed Dominos, and they told me that I should use internet explorer (I use firefox). But even when I use ie, it won't work. Even Google Chrome gives me error messages. So now I just call in my order. I'd like to order online, but if their own coupons (the ones I get in the post) don't work, what's the point?

mikea48
November 5th, 2013
billp33
November 20th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Dominos.co.uk staff and other customers.

The Official Food Of trending toppings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dominos.co.uk?

Have a question about Dominos.co.uk?