This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

DomainServicesOnline.org

DomainServicesOnline.org has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about DomainServicesOnline.org most frequently mention gmail com problems. DomainServicesOnline.org ranks 359th among SEO sites.

How would you rate DomainServicesOnline.org?

“That link posted is not even the same company”

Jenna F.
1/29/14

That link posted is not even the same company. This company actually provides a real service and helped me out alot

“Complete scam.”

Bob Z.
8/7/19

I was interested to see how they would try to reel me in so I gave them a false name, url and email address. They were pleased to inform me that I qualified for their highest discount, and that if I used their coupon code I would only have to pay $97 to receive absolutely nothing of value rather than the normal $397. I'm gonna pass on this one.

jennaf2
January 29th, 2014
That link posted is not even the same company.

This company actually provides a real service and helped me out alot
bobz52
August 7th, 2019
roberta133
January 8th, 2015
SCAM, their phone number hangs up after 4 rings. They charged my client over $500 for a service that you don't need to lift a finger for, free, search engines will find your site and index you (list you) for free. Anyone who says they helped me out, obviously either doesn't know how to surf the internet or is a shill for the company!
moizs
October 12th, 2015
I registered my website with BLUEHOST which is UFCHYPE.COM so don't go for this service.
goodu
May 6th, 2018
This site is part of a series of sites (domains and names posted below) that do whois scraping. Meaning they scrape the email addresses from the whois record of registered domain names and then send misleading emails to the registrants. This is absolutely against CAN SPAM laws and these folks need to be dealt with.

This email address is associated
With 3 registrants:

Domains below...

Cheapwebsitehoster.com thumbnail
As LAUREN MITCHELL of DOMAIN SERVICES *******@gmail.com since August, 2015

finalsmtp.com
As Dave Hatcher of Global Internet Solutions *******@gmail.com since December, 2016

urlshort.org
As Dave Hatcher of Global Internet Solutions *******@gmail.com since November, 2015

submit-domain.org
As Domain Services *******@gmail.com since December, 2014

submityourwebsite.org

Scott Holmes <*******@ancient.comsine.com>
christinam18
January 25th, 2014
SCAM!

All the main search engines pick up sites automatically.
Proof check here:

Questions? Get answers from the DomainServicesOnline.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DomainServicesOnline.org?

Have a question about DomainServicesOnline.org?