Dol.wa.gov

Dol.wa.gov

Dol.wa.gov has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dol.wa.gov?

“Average government website”

Peach R.
2/13/20

The dol does it's job. I started doing everything by mail because I severely dislike my local dol due to long waits unpleasant staff and horrid customer service. It's sort of a figure it out your self system. I suggest giving your self 4-6 weeks to ensure your new licences and tabs take their time to get to you. Don't send it off three weeks until expiration. Give your self at least two months and you'll be fine.

peachr2
February 13th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Dol.wa.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dol.wa.gov?

Have a question about Dol.wa.gov?