Dlh.net

Dlh.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dlh.net ranks 123rd among Gaming sites.

How would you rate Dlh.net?

“Best gaming website”

John F.
6/11/17

This is the best gaming website there is. They give away $200 worth of Steam codes just when you sign up for free. I follow this website the whole day through as I'm a pro-gamer!

“Customer service did not give me an activation code to activate my card I purchase”

Sharnie W.
6/13/20

Hi well I'm not happy as I purchase a card from the game card delivery as a guest customer and they haven't send me a activation code for card because I haven't create an account and have no intentions of creating an account and there customer service have not listened to me or gave me a refund as I've had enough of there ways I would of not purchase from them in the first if I know there were going to be like this

johnf326
June 11th, 2017

Tip for consumers:
Register to get free Steam codes for 3 games of choice.

sharniew
June 13th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Dlh.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dlh.net?

Have a question about Dlh.net?