Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd

Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd

Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 48 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd most frequently mention diamond jewellery and customer service. Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd ranks 7th among Diamond sites.

• But even better than the product was the customer service.
  • I visit in Djewels.org I needed to get a diamond rings.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd?

“My Online Purchaseing”

Reena S.
2/15/21

I visit online your store last Saturday looking for an Diamond ring. Never would I have imagined finding a diamond as brilliant for the amount of money that I paid for it very reasonable prices. I would like to extend a hand of gratitude for helping me find the best diamond for the money I had. Highly Recommended to all must visit.

“Cheap Company”

Jimmy r.
10/22/14

Cheap Company. Please Do not join djewels.com. A company in karolbagh, india- deals in jewelery. Fake people, treat their employee as animal. They always submit your document so that you are unable to join other company. 10-12 hour shift. No bonus, no increment, no leave, no joining letter, no offer letter. If you are hiring for developer profile then you have to do some extra works like attend call at reception, open the door when somebody knocking, shift their goods from one office to another, have to show product to customer in exhibition. Three bosses(boss, his wife, his son) u have to answer. OMG really cheap people. Its a jail and you are a slave. Be aware from those please choose your career wisely.

customer service (4) diamond rings (4)
reenas36
February 15th, 2021

abhinavs25
January 23rd, 2021

Yesterday, I bought a Rose Gold And Yellow Gold Diamond Pendant Set From Djewels Karol Bagh New Delhi. Pendant Set is very beautiful and very Reasonable price. There Have a Huge Collection of Diamond Jewellery and Diamonds they also customized the Jewellery on your budget. There service is so fast and very nicely packed Jewellery in Jewellery Box.

afreenq1
February 26th, 2021

I always wear a Gold Jewellery But, Suddenly I visit in Djewels.org on this Wednesday there is Huge Collection of beautiful Diamond Rings on very affordable Prices. This my first diamond Jewellery.

ruchikaa1
October 29th, 2020

Dear Djewels, I just wanted to say thank you for the great customer service. I have admitted I was very nervous purchasing a diamond ring online. I was very happy when I received my order. I think my ring is beautiful. Thanks for the great customer service. I will let my friends know. Sincerely,

sheenuv
December 4th, 2020

This was my first purchase online. So, I was really very nervous about going through with it but overall shopping at Djewels is a good experience. Thankyou so much Djewels.

nitis3
February 21st, 2021

I purchase a Dangler from Djewels.org, I am very much satisfied with the purchase. The price was very Reasonable. The delivery was fast and the Jewellery Collection was Gorgeous. I would definitely buy from them again.

anshikas4
December 8th, 2020

Dear Djewels, I just wanted to say thank you for the great customer service. I have admitted I was very nervous purchasing a diamond ring online. I was very happy when I received my order. My diamond ring is such a very beautiful. Thank you so much Djewels for the great customer service. Highly recommended

anjalis30
November 10th, 2019

Excellent variety of gems & gold with a amazing price range. Much better than Tanishq & other brands. Must visit in Delhi for one stop marriage & other solutions.

shambhug
September 22nd, 2019

I've now order a few rings from djewels.org(one engagement ring, and the two wedding bands) and have been very happy with all of them! Great service, and very quick.

aviir
September 22nd, 2019

I enjoyed the entire process. I found the website to be very helpful. The ring looks just like it was advertised. It's beautiful!

anushkag
February 23rd, 2018

I wanted to write and let you know how much I appreciated working with Djewels and all they did for me. I recently purchased an engagement ring from Djewels. The whole experience was a pleasure. Staff was very knowledgeable but professional and courteous as well. Thank You Djewels

aishak14
July 7th, 2018

This was my first purchase online so I was really nervous about going through with it but overall shopping at djewels is a good experience (Posted on 8/25/14)

dingor
July 14th, 2018

The product I ordered was great, exactly as described and honestly better than my expectations. But even better than the product was the customer service. All I needed was one phone call into customer service and I received my completed order a day earlier than I had even asked for. A great product and outstanding customer service

kanchana2
April 23rd, 2016

We found the web site randomly as i was searching for a very particular wedding ring for myself. The local jewelry stores in the space had nothing like it. My now husband would have had to have had it custom created. I was therefore excited to search out exactly what i was looking for on Djewels.org and for half the price we tend to were quoted locally. He got his band at your store. The Band are so comfortable too

saraha86
February 19th, 2016

I visit in Djewels.org I needed to get a diamond rings. Everyone at djewels.org is very nice person and collection. Fantastic customer service toward u.

rashig
June 25th, 2016

Following a few weeks of exploration and finding out about precious stones I chose to run with Djewels.org and I couldn't be any more content. They have an extraordinary determination of ring styles and their client administration is awesome. Thank You... for good service.

vandanab1
August 6th, 2017

I am very much satisfied with the purchase. The price was also good. The delivery was fast and the jewelry was exquisite. I would definitely buy from them again.

sameerac1
September 20th, 2017

Thank you for a beautiful pendant and prompt service. You guys are true professionals You did a great job.

shivangis
January 13th, 2016

I visit online your store last Saturday looking for an engagement ring. Never would I have imagined finding a diamond as brilliant for the amount of money that I paid for it. I would like to extend a hand of gratitude for helping me find the best diamond for the money I had. I would recommend you guys to anyone.

vaishlis
June 16th, 2016

The best diamond jewellery store in India. I found the diamond ring here by online. Fast shipping with good communication towards djewels.org. Thanks

neelimaa
November 26th, 2014

A place where you never been cheated. With more than 20 years in jewelry business Djewels established himself as a milestone. There are many things which make it better than others in this business. As a customer I am very happy with all what I bought from Djewels. I am surly recommending all my friends to visit and buy jewelry from here.

Tip for consumers:
Try Djewels for wedding and engagement jewelry they are too good at it.

nehas33
December 2nd, 2016

Very Nice jewellery at one place only. I'm loving it. The staff assisted me on how to buy and what to buy. As a customer I am very happy with what all I bought from Djewels. I am surely going to recommend all my friends to visit and buy jewelry from here.

jyotik7
April 10th, 2016

Hi,

Really very fast shipping toward U. Thanks

navneetk1
May 22nd, 2016

Customer service was very quick and responsive to my emails, even on weekends I would get an answer same day within a few hours usually.

tasleena
August 26th, 2015

Beautiful Diamond Rings Collections

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd staff and other customers.

Certified Indian Diamond Jewellery Online in Delhi India, Diamond Rings, Engagement Rings, Wedding Necklaces, Solitaire Rings, Bangles, Rings, Polki Kundan, Jewellery Shopping.

managers4
Manager S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd?

Have a question about Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd?