Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd reviews

Tel: 011 - 2875584
webtech@djewels.org

dingor
7/14/18

The product I ordered was great, exactly as described and honestly better than my expectations. But even better than the product was the customer service. All I needed was one phone call into customer service and I received my completed order a day earlier than I had even asked for. A great product and outstanding customer service

aishak14
7/7/18

This was my first purchase online so I was really nervous about going through with it but overall shopping at djewels is a good experience (Posted on 8/25/14)

anushkag
2/23/18

I wanted to write and let you know how much I appreciated working with Djewels and all they did for me. I recently purchased an engagement ring from Djewels. The whole experience was a pleasure. Staff was very knowledgeable but professional and courteous as well. Thank You Djewels

sameerac1
9/20/17

Thank you for a beautiful pendant and prompt service. You guys are true professionals You did a great job.

vandanab1
8/6/17

I am very much satisfied with the purchase. The price was also good. The delivery was fast and the jewelry was exquisite. I would definitely buy from them again.

nehas33
12/2/16

Very Nice jewellery at one place only. I'm loving it. The staff assisted me on how to buy and what to buy. As a customer I am very happy with what all I bought from Djewels. I am surely going to recommend all my friends to visit and buy jewelry from here.

shifalig
8/9/16

My First experience was very good with excellent customer service on both my orders....engagement ring and then our wedding rings.

shopiyag
7/17/16

Found the Largest collection of diamond rings in certified & hallmarked gold.

rashig
6/25/16

Following a few weeks of exploration and finding out about precious stones I chose to run with Djewels.org and I couldn't be any more content. They have an extraordinary determination of ring styles and their client administration is awesome. Thank You......for good service.

vaishlis
6/16/16

The best diamond jewellery store in India. I found the diamond ring here by online. Fast shipping with good communication towards djewels.org. Thanks

sandhyay1
6/11/16

Once i decided on what i want, I ordered it and then the wait started. It came a day later than they originally promised but it was positive worth the wait!. I chatted with a client representative and she was so helpful and cheerful!

callenl2
6/3/16

Djewels.org is my jeweler for life. nice service, top notch delivery and a great web site for selecting the best stone and setting for your needs.

goenkap
5/26/16

Engagement rings collection are very pretty. Recently i bought a ring for my brother engagement. I m very to us.

navneetk1
5/22/16

Customer service was very quick and responsive to my emails, even on weekends I would get an answer same day within a few hours usually.

kamlakshis
5/14/16

I had an extremely pleasant experience with Djewels. Everything throughout the entire process was smooth and easy, and I am pleased with the Pendant.

kulsumz
5/3/16

Hi,
recently i bought earrings pair for her mother. When she was see after that tell wohhhhhhhh & asking about it. Prices according to product quality is very best of other.

mahimaj
4/24/16

YOUR COMPANY JEWELLERY IS VERY NICE,,,,,,,& VERY BEAUTIFUL JEWELLERY,,

kanchana2
4/23/16

We found the web site randomly as i was searching for a very particular wedding ring for myself . The local jewelry stores in the space had nothing like it. my now husband would have had to have had it custom created. i was therefore excited to search out exactly what i was looking for on Djewels.org and for half the price we tend to were quoted locally . He got his band at your store. The Band are so comfortable too

jyotik7
4/10/16

Hi,

Really very fast shipping toward U. Thanks

saraha86
2/19/16

I visit in Djewels.org I needed to get a diamond rings. Everyone at djewels.org is very nice person and collection . Fantastic customer service toward u.

manojk22
2/12/16

I FOUND MY DREAM DIAMOND RING HERE.......THANKS.

somyag
1/24/16

i found my dream necklace set here....http://www.shopclues.com/djewels-dazzling-diamond-bridal-necklace-set.html. Thanks...

shivangis
1/13/16

I visit online your store last Saturday looking for an engagement ring. Never would I have imagined finding a diamond as brilliant for the amount of money that I paid for it. I would like to extend a hand of gratitude for helping me find the best diamond for the money I had. I would recommend you guys to anyone.

induj
12/27/15

Its give u an option to buy in 14,18 n 22 karat.I just love d designs n giving flexibility to customer to make purchases according to their budget. Made 3-4 purchases, all are awesome! Thank You

aahanap
12/15/15

Once again, thank you so much for your kindness and your consideration................................................................

Questions? Get answers from the Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd

Prabhakar Djewels Pvt. Ltd?