Review of DIYBBQ

DIYBBQ reviews

Tel: (800) BUY-DIYBBQ

robinb281
8/16/18

I spoke to a rep on the phone today regarding ordering a Delta Heat Insulating Jacket. I then placed an online order. The charge went through on my credit card, but then a few hours later I received an email stating they cancelled my order with NO explanation. My account shows no messages. I attempted twice to do an online chat to inquire, but once I gave my order number, the rep never responded. I am at a loss and very disappointed but will now spend my money elsewhere.

pierep
6/12/18

I would seriously make sure you do your homework on this company as they are great to deal with until they get your money. After that point your on your own. I had sent them pictures and measurements on my bbq island designs. when they delivered the islands the configurations was completely wrong the bbq was supposed to be on the left side of the island and the had put it in the middle of the island when i followed up i was told to take it apart and reassemble it which is what i paid them for. then after installing tile on the island we found out that they never framed for the access door cut outs. basically they had left the opening for the doors but when we went to install the door the cut out was 9 inches to big when we contacted them again i believe the owner DAN decided to blame us for not measuring the openings that he had built with specifications for appliances that we bought from him. we were not even asking him to pay for all of our losses but they take the position that they have nothing to do with the mistake on not framing the door out. I would say NEVER NEVER NEVER give these guys a penny of y our money if you do your in for the headache of your life with ZERO accountability of their work

mikey76
12/20/16

My experience has been very positive. Dan helped me configure my galley -style outdoor kitchen. Parts, BBQ, warmer, doors were all personally delivered the NEXT day. Took 3 days to put everything together but I had ordered too many parts. I was able to get a hold of Dan via email and phone and had no issue with returning the items.
DYIBBQ is a local business and my experience has been very positive!!! Would buy from him again!!

Questions? Get answers from the DIYBBQ staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DIYBBQ