Discount Paintball reviews

Tel: 847-437-7400

seanc217
Sean C.
12/7/18

I called technical suport to find an hpa tank and they were very helpful. They explained what type of tanks were available and recommended a tank I would need for my marker. I would definitely make further purchases from your company.

christophers362
Christopher S.
12/6/18

Searched through many online retailers, lowest prices and can call sales department for questions. I have never had any luck doing that with big box conglomerates...

jerrym269
Jerry m.
12/3/18

I’ve buy here all the time! Not once have I had an issue!! Great stuff and great shipping. I do recommend it!

paulg145
Paul G.
11/20/18

Always a good transaction the bunker king pants i wanted were sold out but they contacted me with a option and everything worked out wonderful

noelh34
noel h.
11/12/18

Excellent dilivery time omg I thought it would take forever but it didn't... thank you I will Be ordering again

omaro20
Omar O.
10/31/18

All ok, just a little problem at the checkout but selecting paypal make everything easyer for different shipping and billing address. Thanks!

jerrym246
Jerry m.
8/8/18

Very responsive and ships very quickly. I could find everything I need to paintball. Happy to be a customer

kyleg75
Kyle G.
8/6/18

Been to the store and the employees are super helpful and informative. Enjoy the atmosphere of the shop. Online shopping is easier for me being a hour away from them. But when I do get the chance it’s always worth it

haydenb36
Hayden B.
7/5/18

Prices were steep and the navigation was difficult but at least you're in stock and don't force kit purchases for items I won't need.

jacobs135
Jacob S.
6/18/18

Everything so far was straight forward hoping to get everything before Sunday when I go to the field

austinh73
Austin H.
6/8/18

Good selection of equipment, but there are quite a few items that are listed that have been out of stock for a while.

brianv57
Brian V.
5/30/18

Trying to check out became a hassle. I tried my main credit card that i use for everything. Then i used my bank card, took 2 attempts just to go through with this card too. Other than that, i'm happy.

davidf432
David F.
5/18/18

Love the many options to choose from. would like to see more in stock items, but i understand the good deals being picked over

tisonh
Tison H.
5/8/18

I was able to call the support number and check that the mask I wanted was in stock (which it was), and then he told me he could have it in the mail for me today. Great experience!

martinaa4
MARTINA A.
5/3/18

I called the store to get help picking out the right A5 for my husband. The man was polite and walked me through how to order on line. I can't wait until my husband see the surprise I got him.

lexw7
Lex w.
5/3/18

Y’all should give more offers when u buy a used gun I even called to try and get a package deal seem like I was more of a bother

brotherj1
Brother J.
5/1/18

Good site. Got tired of the constant "do you want to sign up?" splashes, but got what I want quickly and simply.
Thanks

davids1633
David S.
4/30/18

There are a lots of products that you guys do have, so I had to buy it from tippmann website or mcsus.com

benb180
Ben B.
4/26/18

Couldn’t find one anywhere so that say a lot that you carry what no one else does. Would love more color options like grey but I know these are old and hard to come by.

harleyw20
Harley W.
4/26/18

Your shopping cart page froze on me several times making the purchasing experience somewhat frustrating.

victorc111
Victor C.
3/14/18

Product is great everything is great and i received all items that where offered in the bundle i got my order in 4 business days with the free shipping can't be any more pleased with my first purchase through them

stephens214
stephen s.
3/13/18

the site is really easy to use and very reasonable prices, i will definitely be back to purchase more parts for our team... thanks discount paintball!!!

edwardm147
edward m.
3/9/18

hopefully it will ship soon even though it is a small order.. please dont send me someone else's return merchandise. these connectors are for an oxygen tank for a patient and not paintball usage. I have used these on oxygen lines before and they work great. Thanks for your help

mitchellm56
Mitchell M.
3/7/18

Great prices and great selection. I will be returning to Discount Paintball for all my paintball needs.

markm520
Mark M.
2/24/18

It's completely out of your control but I'm thoroughly disappointed in the postal system. Paid for two day shipping and I believe it was four before it got to me. Thanks for your help I appreciate it.

Questions? Get answers from the Discount Paintball staff and other customers.

Discount Paintball?