Directlight.co.uk

Directlight.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Directlight.co.uk also ranks 57th among Lighting sites. The most common issues with Directlight.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Directlight.co.uk?

“COOL MODERN LIGHTS!”

ANDY D.
4/7/10

COOL MODERN LIGHTS! UNUSUAL CHOICE WHICH I'VE NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE. SPENT £99 WITH THEM AND GOT A FEW GIFT AS WELL. I'M A HAPPY DUDE AND I'M SPREADING THE WORD .

“feedback”

Sitejabber User
10/31/08

feedback - This Company promise a 24 hour reply to any queries made but this just does not happen. Sent 3 emails waited 3 days still no reply. 2 left telephone messages, still no contact me. Waiting to return faulty goods unable to do so. Never use this site again and hope other won't either

user143
October 31st, 2008
andyd
April 7th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Directlight.co.uk staff and other customers.

David Hunt Brand Partner. Thousands of stunning lights for your home and garden. Including LED indoor outdoor kitchen & bathroom lighting. Visit our Milton Keynes showroom

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Directlight.co.uk?

Have a question about Directlight.co.uk?