This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Directfiresonline.co.uk

Directfiresonline.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Directfiresonline.co.uk also ranks 23rd among Fireplaces sites. The most common issues with Directfiresonline.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Directfiresonline.co.uk?

“Easy to browse and shop, thats what i would say about...”

Mike S.
4/25/13

Easy to browse and shop, thats what i would say about this site. The sales staff is very helpful and inventory is amazing. They let you chose from hundreds of design and delivers the same without any charges. I would highly recommend them.

“Promises service,you get NONE,they take your payment...”

Richard B.
3/23/10

Promises service,you get NONE,they take your payment and then will not reply to emails nor answer their phone.Believe me,you can waste hours trying!!If you do get through you will get delivery dates that fail to materialise.I received my fireplace after 3 weeks of hassle...it arrived broken and unusable.Many more attempted phone calls and emails...nil response!!Would not recommend this Cowboy Outfit to my worst enemy...!!!!!!!!!

mikes161
April 25th, 2013
I would highly recommend them.
elaineh
May 17th, 2010
To be fair, I had already ordered my fireplace when I came upon these reviews, and I was immediately worried. Thankfully, I live in Leeds and I arranged to visit the showroom that the company has. I was immediately put at ease and was shown their warehouse facilities too. There was no pressure to use their own engineers nor pay any delivery drivers.
I was informed of the delivery date as my fire was not in stock and it arrived on time. I was advised to check all the contents and was reassured that everything was perfect. My gas engineer completed the installation the next day and I can confirm that I am "one happy camper"
I would heartily recommend directfiresonline to anyone.
jorgens
November 24th, 2009
me and my partner wanted to get a fireplace for our small apartment, like a gas fire, not just for heat you know, but for show as well. christmas is coming, we've invited some friends over for a small get together and we wanted to get that cosy sort of feel in an otherwise sparse "modernist" living room. we window shopped online and found some websites with gas fires and electric fires on sale but we were put off by these sites for their hardselling techniques. we kept asking quesitons about safety and installation and all they kept doing was recommending the most expensive kit they have.
and then we chanced upon http://www.directfiresonline.co.uk - to be fair directfiresonline didn't have a large selection of stove fires which was what we were looking for initially, something to break the monotony of our apartment.but then the friendly customner service advisor actually tried to find out more about the layout of our flat, and gave us a variety of gas fire recommendations to go with our interior and we nevertheless settled for this beautiful hole in the wall gas fire http://www.directfiresonline.co.uk/Hole-in-the-Wall-Gas-Fires/Elam-Hole-in-the-Wall-Gas-Fire/product304.aspx . He even went through with us the safety guidelines, and installation tips and recommended a list of reputable installers for us to use.
we're both more than happy with the service we've received from this company. the delivery was fast, the customer service was professional and helpful. and our living room now looks absolutely lovely with our new gas fire! bring on christmas! the only downside i would say is that it is not as value for money as you'd expect them to install it as well. but i have no complaints so far.
richardb8
March 23rd, 2010
ellens3
March 26th, 2010
Absolutely awful. Do not purchase from this company or you will lose your money. They advertise goods which they do not have and then you cannot contact them.

Questions? Get answers from the Directfiresonline.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Directfiresonline.co.uk?

Have a question about Directfiresonline.co.uk?