Book Theory Test

Book Theory Test has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Book Theory Test also ranks 62nd among Test Preparation sites.

How would you rate Book Theory Test?

“Raging scammed”

Stacey Y.
10/1/19

Scammed out of £56.00 for my son s theory test and no reply or confirmation back stay away from this site how there allowed on this site I don't know

staceyy10
October 1st, 2019
gehade
June 5th, 2019
DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE FOR BOOKING!
I thought i booked the test for £23 but then found they charged me £49.
They also shifted my booking date from the 6th to the 20th of June which is 2 weeks later. I tried contacting them by email since there is no phone number but they never replied.
martina104
September 30th, 2018
Took £45 off my son and didn't book a test. Why isn't trading standards chasing these crooks down. THIS IS SUCH A HATEFULL WEBSITE - BEWARE!
gb8
August 3rd, 2011
Thought I was on DSA website - since found out it was an agency booking Theory Test ----- then they actually booked Motorcycle instead of Car (probably not by accident thinking about it) therefore cannot change to Car via DSA. Plus doing it via this 'Agency' you pay £54 instead of £31. Which we did not know at the time as we have never had to book a theory test before. There is no phone number to ring. DSA can't help us. AAAAAAHHHHH
jamesh28
October 18th, 2011
RIPOFF! Don't use this site. It's a horrible scam. It just lets you book the test (exactly the same as the real website) but doesn't confirm anything and charges you £25 'admin fee' for the nothing. It tells you what it's doing in the small print, but who reads that in reality? Should be illegal.
conorm1
October 17th, 2011
Dont use this, they charge you £54 and they daidnt even book me on to the test, plus they have no contact number or e-mail so your screwed
dylanm3
July 9th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Book Theory Test staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Book Theory Test?

Have a question about Book Theory Test?