DigitalServer.com.mx reviews

229 Calle Magenta
Tuxtla Gutierrez, COA 29040, MX

miguelr41
2/20/18
DigitalServer es sin duda el PEOR SERVICIO que he conocido en mis 10 años como desarrollador.

- Es lento
- NUNCA te responden
- JAMÁS se hacen responsables
- SIEMPRE falla su servicio
- Tienen EL PEOR servicio al cliente
fiacreg
10/21/16
One of my clients decided to launch his new online project in Mexico and I decided to help him in searching for suitable web hosting provider in that region. He also asked me to manage his site. I've done a search and found 5 web hosts and must say that digitalserver.com.mx pricing impressed me a lot.
I should say that their support is great, they are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers. Every conversation was pleasant as they always explain me everything. They gave me 1 real Mexican Ip. The high-availability MX shared hosting with automatic fail-over came is great when my node went down (2 minutes of downtime).
As far as I have seen my client's site has 99.999+% uptime, I can say that I found really good home for his project.
fridrickz
4/29/15
I've been using digitalserver.com.mx for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
First of all, is there a host where you get so much webspace for such a small price? I looked for one and I couldn't find any.
Second of all, their service is great. I placed a question and within a day it was fixed. After a couple of problems with it they updated their servers and I never had any problems using my CMS again. You can only contact them, no matter what the subject, through their support ticket system.

I would definitely recommend Digitalserver to anyone who is looking for value for money hosting with a webhost they can trust to take care of things quickly.
pedrov4
3/16/15
I bought two months ago a reseller account from DigitalServer.com.mx. The worst thing I ever did. I haven't even started using the server, since I purchase it to transfer from my old hosting company (bad call too), but since I have left some weeks with them, I wanted to first test their services prior to the migration. I can't be more dissappointed: Not even 5 week after purchasing the account they send me an email notificating a "mayor electrical problem" in their DataCenter. ?????

After that, I realisied my account had been blocked bacause of SPAM, and I don't even have an online domain pointing at it (the only one is empty). When I write to customer service they say because ONE email account sent more than 150 emails/hour, theuir decided to block ALL MY CLIENTS SITES without any warning, or worst, without even sending a notification email to me. Thanks to God I wasn't actually using the server with my client's websites, but I realized that my serever was down 10 days later!! And even, I haven't got ONE email from them about this blocking.

Right now I just hope the give me my money back and to don't knwo anything about them never again.

And all the positive reviwes here are fake, you will find the same "positive" reviews, writed in the exact same words, in these other links (all in the top results for keywords 'digitalserver.com.mx reviews'), so those reviews are not trustworthy:

Tip for consumers: Just don't trust their services, they are unprofessional. I'm a very angry customer of theirs.

nicolase3
3/3/15
I was looking for reliable place to order web hosting along with real Mexican ips as I needed to host e-commerce web site in Mexico - all of my customers are from Mexico, so after searching the web, I found digitalserver.com.mx - pricing impressed me a lot. The support and assistance from their team has been simply outstanding. No grumbles at my lack of techical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.

The prices have gone up for the web hosting accounts, but I think there is a point where you have to accept that to a large extent, you get what you pay for. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.
petrk3
10/23/14
Finally I've found a good place for my web sites - DigitalServer.com.mx is professional Host. I've found them in Twitter: @Digitalserver. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. Their servers are located in Mexico, they offer real Mexican IPs - they can be suotable for VPN service.
Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum. This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.

Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection. If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.
zdenekb
8/12/14
I haven't experienced any issues this Mexican hosting provider, any questions I asked were more 'beginner' questions, and DigitalServer.com.mx were answered really nicely by the staff. Lots of cool features in the control panel, Mexican IP, you can use the wizard to install several free scripts, or even install your own from source.
Staff is very approachable; they answer questions with a lot of respect, understanding and knowledge.
Billing is also very nice, they let me pay a week later when I requested an extension.
Don't look any further; it's a true gem that fits any budget!
They are professional, have very happy customers. I already referred 5 of my friends and coworkers!
lilianb12
6/16/14
I searched around Mexican host with real Mexican IPs for a long time and could not find a better package than what I found with Digitalserver.com.mx. I first signed up with them because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support. I was also impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost.
They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend. They've provided more than what I need.
I love the add-on open-source scripts. They also offer nice control panel with a load of features.
I feel safe and secure with this host!
I've even moved one of my customers to Digitalserver and the transition went very smoothly with their help. I recommend this decent Mexican Host.
ruthd6
2/11/14
I'd like to tell you about my experience dealing with a good professional Mexican web host.
Digitalserver.com.mx is what all companies should strive for when it comes to customer service and support, each time I contact them regarding an issue they where always helpful and ensuring the issue was fully resolved. They go above and beyond what you come to expect from a hosting company.
One more plus is that it offers real Mexican IP's. Sign-up was a snap and I immediately began transferring my Websites. I could easily have asked their support to do all the work for me and they would have gladly accepted, but I did it myself with the tools they provide.
Another thing that impressed me is also their pricing. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.

My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.

Questions? Get answers from the DigitalServer.com.mx staff and other customers.

DigitalServer.com.mx?