Digitalmedia-labs reviews

maryc49
7/4/13

I ordered a Vista Recovery Disc for my HP Pavillion on May 3rd .. received confirmation and notice that the order was on it's way .. did this through Pen Pal .. No order has arrived yet (May 10th) and I cannot get into Pen Pal. So, I have just now sent the letter of the order being sent and emailed it to digitalmedia-labs.com ... told then if this is a rip off I will report them to who ever or what ever I need to do ... looks like I need to go to my bank and see just how much money they have drawn on my credit card .. I'll get my money back and will ask the bank what charges I can file ....

garyr8
7/2/13

I ordered a restore disc for an E-machine. They advertised next day shipping. I, of course E-mailed them after 5 or 6 days and none of my E-mails were opened. I later read all these complaints and realized this company is a crock of $#*!. I should have reviewed this before I ordered. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE

kevinn2
1/5/11

I placed one order of disc recovery on Dec 22/2010.
Item Title: Laptop Service/Parts Recovery Set for Toshiba Satellite L305 Series
Date: Dec 22, 2010
Time: 14:07:29 PST
Status: Completed

I received no action from this digitalmedia-labs.com.
On Jan/3/2010 I started to send email to these email addresses:
nhyang2@computer-reset.com,
onsale@digitalmedia-labs.com,
sales@recovery-discs-usa.com

and stated that:
"On the COB of Thursday Jan/06/2011, If I won't receive any news from the order that I've paid for it, I will file a dispute with service@paypal.com".

I keep sending emails since then including email to customerservice@computer-reset.com

No news has not heard from those above emails.

It looks like I have to file the dispute with service@paypal.com on the COB of Jan/06/2011.

Please think twice before placing the order to this digitalmedia-labs.com.

FYI.
Regards,

Kevin Nguyen.

umou
7/8/10

I ordered a system recovery disk for my Gateway computer. Site claims free
same day shipping. After a couple of weeks, I used their "customer service"
link to inquire about my purchase. No response. After another attempt, I filed
a dispute with Paypal, who resolved with a refund. Site appears to be a black hole
for people's money.

cathyk
7/6/10

I ordered recovery discs from this company and received them fast but they were no good, they were corrupt. I emailed them and they wrote back saying they would send out new ones and to through away the first ones. I never received the second set. emailed them again said they sent the second ones out and they will now send a third set. Received nothing. Now they won't respond at all to my emails. Don't buy from these guys, just go flush your money down the toilet. I think they just took my money and don't care about me not receiving anything for it.

bradyl
5/29/10

How about jabber gave them 3 stars when 2 out of 4 people said it was a ripoff

pjk
5/21/10

I ordered some recovery CDs for an old Sony. I chose my part, clicked on PayPal, made the purchase, and the site never gave me an opportunity to put in an address for my product. I think I just got scammed big time! I wrote them SEVERAL emails explaining that they don't even have my address. But I never heard from them.

UpDate: It's been 9 days and I still have not received my CDs. What a royal rip!

megang1
2/27/10

Bought from them restore disks for my Toshiba Satellite laptop and I am very satisfied. Arrived very quickly, and computer is like new now. I ordered for my daughter's IBM Thinkpad and same great experience. Recommended. ~mg

rogerv
2/7/10

Don't buy from these guys, you will get copies more expensive than originals, and their so called customer service doesn't respond to any emails.
Warning don't buy from them

Does anyone have any current reviews of Digitalmedia-labs.com? Thanks for your quick reply.

By Alan S.
Questions? Get answers from the Digitalmedia-labs staff and other customers.

Digitalmedia-labs?