This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Digiquality.biz

Digiquality.biz

Digiquality.biz has a consumer rating of 2.91 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Digiquality.biz ranks 768th among Marketing sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I checked my bank account and sure enough i got a charge of 4.91 on it.
How would you rate Digiquality.biz?

“I'll do a review on the site (Gearbest)”

lucas f.
2/2/18

My experiences in (Gearbest) were the best possible, I never had problems and I know if there is one (Gearbest) without offering me a solution

“Their official websites are closed”

Evelyn M.
5/6/19

EmmObviously, they don't pay attention to Internet propaganda, and their official websites are closed.

bank account (3)
lucasf30
February 2nd, 2018

nishac
March 8th, 2016

"LOVE THE PRICES! YOU HAVE TO PICK AND CHOOSE WISELY THE ITEMS YOU PURCHASE... ALL THE ITEMS ARE NOT BEING SHIPPED FROM CHINA OR KOREA. I DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE WITH OUT INSURANCE ON MY PURCHASES! CHECK SIZES... READ REVIEWS... SOME ITEMS ARE DIFFERENT MATERIAL FROM THE PICTURE... JUST ABOUT DOING YOUR RESEARCH AND BEING A SMART SHOPPER! I'MA VERY PATIENT PERSON... IF U HAVE NONE! DONT BOTHER! "

evelynm98
May 6th, 2019

jantok
May 12th, 2010

My bank account showed up with a $7.91 charge. I went to the site and new immediately that they were not offering any services that I would use. My bank is cancelling my card and I have to fill out some forms. If you find a charge for any amount from digiquality.org, do not delay! They have your credit card info and are preparing to use it by charging a small amount today, for the grand slam tomorrow.

matthewc1
April 27th, 2010

This site is a complete scam - they will appear as a $4.91 charge on your debit/credit card, though you never authorized any charges. Avoid at all costs

bretth1
February 10th, 2010

I check my checking balance online, through my bank, Chase, and find this unauthorized $4.91 charge from a digiquality.biz, of Okemos, MI on there today. Chase, of course, is worthless, and after calling their fraud line, find no help whatsoever. I agree with Lin S., who stated a fraudulent charge had been leveled againgst his or her account, as well. This is a definite scam of some sort, and I hope to get to the bottom of it in coming days, when Chase says they may be able to do something, once the charges have cleared tonight...

chucka12
October 9th, 2016

I don't have time or energy to do this. I like these independent contractors. So far, we get only good service. Quick, reasonable and no hassle. I love my lawn but I dont love the work with my smelly old lawnmower. It goes with our next yard sale.

sarahy2
February 13th, 2010

This site is a front for an internet scam to steal small amounts of money from people's accounts in hopes that they will not notice.

bruces1
May 10th, 2010

Also known as Digiquality.org. Getting my 4.91 off my account. Indiana Bank & Trust is aware of this company now.

jessicaa142
July 5th, 2017

Really happy highly recommend
Friendly seller
Love shopping so safe and hassle free
On here always

pattys27
January 19th, 2016

I recently bought a coat and it is exactly like the picture. Loved it!

mariew2
March 2nd, 2010

I checked my bank account and sure enough i got a charge of 4.91 on it. I will call my bank today and have it removed. This is the second time i have had to do this. Why the banks don't have a security where as they know these are scams and have them deleted when they come in tells me the banks do not give a sh*t about their customers.

jeanc1
May 6th, 2010

I found an unauthorized charge on my credit card of $4.91 for this site. The phone number they list goes to an answering machine with a message by someone with an accent that is not understandable. I alerted my bank that it is a fraud.

colev1
February 29th, 2016

I recently purchased watches from Sammy Dress and I was truly impressed by the quality of the watches and the customer service they had.

leslieh38
September 4th, 2015

I stumbled across TBDress and absolutely love it. The site has a mix of modern and vintage clothes. The dresses especially are wonderful and at a great price.

tiffanyf4
September 28th, 2015

I have made a few purchases from them and am in love, they are stylish and affordable. My Bridesmaids dresses for my wedding came from Sammydress.Com I keep the App on my phone to make browsing and shopping that much easier. Love love love them

qautaunoyag
July 22nd, 2015

Sammydress is excellent. The clothes are cheap and affordable. The shipping is fast.

taiar
June 23rd, 2015

GREAT PRICES GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL CHOICES WONDERFUL SITE.

lins
January 19th, 2010

Think this is a fraudulent website. Someone used my debit card on this site

gaild
March 8th, 2010

Unauthorized charge on my bank card in the amount of 4.91. Will have to take it up with Chase.

donf1
August 3rd, 2010

Took $7.91 out of my bank account. Tried to call the number, got a recorded message saying to email *******@digiquality.biz. Sent them an email, waiting to hear from them. If haven't heard from them, bank will try to take action.

The same thing happened to us and know we have to go to the bank and get it reveresed

By David C.