Dict.cc

Dict.cc has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dict.cc also ranks 8th among Translation sites.

How would you rate Dict.cc?

“I just love it”

Daniel W.
6/16/11

I just love it. Probably one of the best sites for translations with opnline dictionaries. They have a unique database with billions of words an phrases. A big plus for the active and helpful community behind that site. Thumbs up!

peterl99
November 22nd, 2015
In my opinion simply the best! Got to love it!
danielw8
June 16th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Dict.cc staff and other customers.

Englisch-Deutschw̦rterbuch (? Bersetzer): Von Benutzern erweiterbares W̦rterbuch f?_r die Englisch-Deutsch-? Bersetzung. Weitere W̦rterb?_cher f?_r andere Sprachen ebenfalls verf?_gbar!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dict.cc?

Have a question about Dict.cc?