Review of Devotep

Devotep reviews

monap12
12/12/18

I wish I saw the reviews before I got my wig. The picture is not the same as a wig. You get the cheapest m, shiny, no quality wigs and the pictures show real hair with full lace, total scam.

alyias
12/5/18

the total scam!2 wigs at a very high price and the wigs had absolutely nothing to do with the picture! bad quality, no hair, nothing, it was the opposite of the picture

sarab212
11/28/18

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. NONE (and I mean not a single one) OF "THEIR" IMAGES OR VIDEOA ARE REAL. They send you literal dollar store costume wigs. I bought a blonde ombré wig and they send a yellow one with grey hair on top. Horrendous. Something you'd see on Pinterest "nailed it" DONT BOTHER WITH THEM!!!! They won't refund you either.

sophias50
11/20/18

Do not order fro here! The wigs that are shown on the models are not what you get. They're not even lace front so you can't even cut them to your hairline as shown n the models! Complete scam that robbed me over $200 for wigs I'll never wear because they look fake and sit horribly. Order from samsbeauty.com not only are they cheaper but what you see is what you get. I hope this company gets shut down

christinaz17
11/20/18

The wig came,completely different from picture, not human hair, super ugly, just a big mess like something you would find at a cheap costume store. The pictures they give you are FAKE!

jadeaa
11/20/18

The wigs I received looked nothing like the picture on the website. Some weren't even the right wig. The ran small and didn't lay flat at all. I've seen better wigs in the Walmart halloween section. When I contacted customer service they asked for pictures. My husband and I spent an hour taking pictures and comparing them to the pictures on the website. After all that work they only offered a 40% refund! These wigs aren't wearable at all! Why would want to keep them. Don't buy from this website it's a scam!

jessd37
11/17/18

It's a complete false advertisement. The hair is not "real hair" it's completely synthetic and horrible quality!

gl76
11/16/18

What a joke and a scam. I'm so angry I ordered 4 wigs and believed their website. They aren't lace at all, they are cheap plastic scalp base, cheap hair. Nothing like the photos. Please report this company!!

ameliab28
11/15/18

I should have done my research! I found these after my purchase. I went with company because I saw how amazing they looked on an Instagram add. I very much regret it!! The wig I got was NOTHING I mean Nothing like as advertised. I was shocked they asked for photos of their own product when asked for a refund ?!?!? And when you did, they never got back to me till a week later after I wrote them back asking about the status of my claim this is what they said : ""Hi, Satisfaction with the product also depends on the individual.Most of the feedback we received from this product was positive.""
This response did not address my problem it didn't even resolve my problems I will never recommend this company and I will never do business with this company!!!!

lindak388
11/14/18

This people advertise nice wigs but mail you somethis way different.... do not buy from this people they are 100% fruad.I paid extra money for shipping so I can get the hair early... I did not get my order after 2 weeks later.
I have attached pic. of the wig this people send me

noahsa
11/6/18

I purchased a wig from this company first off the wig Looks nothing like it's pictured on the website The quality is a cheap plastic.
The stitching is horrible you can see in the front everyone can tell you're wearing a wig it jabs you in the forehead. I contacted the seller and all they told me is that they're going to use my feedback to improve their product and Refused to issue me a refund.
Be aware that they have different websites with different names selling the same product it's all them they scam a lot of people.
If you're looking to throw away your money purchase a wig from them

ashleyl191
11/1/18

The actual wig looks nothing like what was pictured, it looks cheap and plastic. The hair at the cap is thin even at 140%. I tried returning this product and they refused to advise on how to return it and instead gave me the run around on how they'll do better in the future. Don't waste your money.

meaganf9
10/18/18

DO NOT ORDER OFF DEVOTEP - you will not receive what you ordered. The hair is all plastic, and very thin (even if you order 140% extra thickness) - all the blonde is orange. I have contacted them and have received emails back, however they only offer 40% refund.... for an item that you didnt want, you dont like, and cannot wear ever. DO NOT ORDER OFF DEVOTEP!

Questions? Get answers from the Devotep staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Devotep