Bravado

Bravado has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bravado ranks 128th among Music Other sites.

How would you rate Bravado?

“I ordered merchandise for a birthday present in Aug”

cindy h.
12/26/09

I ordered merchandise for a birthday present in Aug. 2009. I never received my order. In Nov. 2009, they finally agreed to re-ship, however they have not given me tracking numbers to verify that this has been done. They are no longer responding to my e-mails.

cindyh
December 26th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Bravado staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bravado?

Have a question about Bravado?